chapter 7

you sigh, thinking of what a stupid position you've put yourself into. You grab the bread and get all the ingredients for the sandwiches. That's when you hear your sister almost screaming  

'Harry, let go of me' 

You run immediately to the door and slam it open. The only thing you see is Harry's muscular back, forcing your sister against the wall. 

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' you yelled at him, not really prepared for his answer or this whole situation at all. You hear your sister sobbing behind Harry, and that's when you had totally enough of all this bullshit.  

You slapped Harry, as hard as you can on his back. He walks away from your sister, but with a 'not very impressed' face from my weak slap.  

You take a few steps, so you're in front of your sister. You kind of forget Harry, while you grab her both hands and try desperately to calm her down.  

'He-He forced me to k-k-k-kiss him' she stuttered in my ear. You hear a man clear his throat right behind you and you turn around. You try to read his face, but you can't really see anything.  

'talk to me' 

You say, immediately regretting your words, when he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the kitchen. instinctive, I try to stand as far away from harry as possible, and close to the door. He pins you against the door as he grabs your waist with his enormous hands.  

'I want you to like me' he whispers lowly in your ear, but you disgust him more than anyone. 

'I hate you' 

'Don't say that, babe' when he starts giving little kisses to your neck. WHAT THE HELL. 

You push your hands flat against his chest, pushing him away as hard as you can, but the curly-haired boy, forcing you against the door, is way stronger.  

'First you ditch my sister, then you say you won't hurt her. I trusted you. You came over to apologise. You hurt her, and now you're hurting me' by saying the last line, you break. You feel your legs get weak, harry still kissing your neck. Just ignoring my words. It felt like my legs were slapped away underneath me. NO NO NO. In a reflex, you put your hands around Harry's neck, desperately tying to keep yourself standing. 'Sarah?' you hear a men's voice. Far, far away. Then, the only thing you can see is black...

--------------- 

Hey, Woohoo, dramadramadrama lol hope you liked this part :) I'm sorry for the mistakes, or if the layout is different, because I typed the whole think on my mobile (I'll tell you why, I had to go to bed, but I was really in the mood to write, so I sneaked my mobile in bed and wrote it, Yeah I know. I'm a really bad girl) BUT hope you liked it, please comment, vote or whatever. You little fucks won't do it anyway ;) 

xo Veerle