chapter 12

But, I got snapped out of my thought by a large hand cupping my bum.

'Are you ready for tonight?'

What? Is this just a game? A one-night stand? Because that's definitely not going to happen.

______

I let out an unstoppable disgusted sound, and turn around. I see a smirk playing on his lips, which made me even more disgusted.

'Just kidding, babe. Just friends, right?'

'Yeah, right'

I answer sarcastically. If you could ever be friends with such a pervert as Harry.

He grabs my wrist, and as an excited kid, he starts showing me all the rooms. As the last room, the living room, which is basically huge.

'I'm gonna get us some tea, babe'

I fake a smile and let me fall on the beige sofa. Whoa, harry can't be that rich. He works at a coffee place. Oh, wait. Harry is in another room, and I'm just half-laying here on the sofa. I realize that I should take this opportunity to sneak around a bit. I see a couple of photo's standing on a shelf, and walk towards it. There is one photo, that caught my attention. It had two boys on it. Or rather men. One, i recognized. It was Harry. Although he had absolutely no tattoos. He was standing on a beach, with a ginger next to him. I laughed at his carroty hair-colour. He probably is a friend, because they absolutely can't be brothers. 

I hear a door open behind me and I swiftly turn around. 

Harry's provo

I was not surprised to find Sarah staring curiously to my photo's on my shelf. Anyone would do that, right?

'Erm, sorry, I just' she stumbled.

'It's okay, babe. Don't worry'

She nodded, and blushed. Ashamed that she was caught. I can't believe I have her over here. Just look at her being perfect without knowing it. Ok. Stop it. You're a man. 

I hand one of the two cups in my hands to Sarah, and she nodded, but was still looking at the ground.

'It's okay, just let me..'

I couldn't finish my sentence I was about to say. Because when I touched her ell-bow slightly, she jumped and the cup hit the floor, with an echo ing sound.

'no, no, no'

I hear her whisper softly. She started to breath a little faster. Glass surrounding her. 

'Babe, it's not your fault, okay? No big deal. Just stand where you are and i'll go and clean it up, all right?'

She didn't answer me, so I guess that's a yes. I jogged to the kitchen, to find a towel. But I was interrupted by the sound of shattered glass. What? the other cup too?

sarah's provo

*1 minute earlier*

O gosh, I made a fool out of myself. How hard it it to hold a cup. I did it and I can't let him clean it up alone. I tried to make a huge step, over all the pieces of glass, which covered the floor. But, I tripped and with a hard smash, I hit the floor. I felt a stinging pain crawling up my fore-arms. Why am I like this? Can't there go anything good.

_______

HELLO. 

O GOSH, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, ARRGG.

I HAD JUST LOADS OF HOMEWORK, TESTS AND SHIT.

But, hope you guys liked it, and btw, I'm like, stuck at 8 votes. So I (the nice person that i am, i know) published this chapter earlyer :) yayy

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD TO WITH THE STORY. TELL ME HOW YOUR DAY WAS. TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR. JUST TELL ME SOMETHING? OK..

byee xo Veerle