chapter 10

*But instead of hearing your sister's voice, you hear a men's voice. No, no, no*

sarah's provo

My eyes widened when I recognize the low voice. Harry. I rush downstairs, when I arrive breathless at the living room. 

'Hi'

i puff out.

'Ermm, he said he wanted to see you, so I let him in. Is that okay?' Christie asked

No, absolutely not. 'Yeah'

I look from Christie, to Harry, who looks at me with an apologetic look. Maybe I feel kind of sorry for him.  Or maybe I don't. The past few days I've thinking about how I felt about Harry. I made a conclusion; I really don't know.

'C-Can I speak to you for a minute?' I ask Harry, as he stands up and walks torch the kitchen door. 

'He's hot, where did you find him' Christie winks.

'No, he's a dick, I'll explain later'

harry's provo

I enter the kitchen. Why am I even here? What am I supposed to say? But I am determine not to let Sarah go. She will be mine. Sarah walks in and I look at her. She looks beautiful in that light-pink jumpsuit, and still wet hair. 

'Why are you here?' she starts, with a blaming tone in her voice.

'I-I don't actually know, I wanted to see you'

Is that a blush on her face? Did I just make her blush? I smile.

'I want to apologise for what happened. I really didn't mean to make you pass out. I hated the last couple of days, you weren't even looking at me'

I bring out. I really mean every word that I just said. I hear Sarah sigh.

'I don't know, Harry. You caused my sister a lot of crying and I don't want that to happen to me.'

I nodded, understandingly. Now say something smooth, Styles.

'I know, I'm sorry for that too, but I like you. Please think about it.'

I say, before leaving her alone in the kitchen. I wave her friend goodbye and walk out of the house. Well that went less disastrous than last time.

sarah's provo

ughh, finally christie has left. I felt like she would stay forever. I don't hate being with her, but I just need some time on my own today. Even more after what just happened with Harry, two hours ago. He really wanted me to forgive him. It's so weird, around me he acts like the sweetest thing and around my sister he's a total douche. But I guess i'll just give him a chance.  I reach for my mobile, but then I realize, I don't have his number. I curse. What to do now. My glare catches the mobile of my sister. She must have forgotten it. A wave of excitement waves trough my body. I grab it from the coffee table and fill in the pin-code; 1234. The phone unlocks and a sigh of relieve escaped from my mouth. I scroll trough her contacts as I find his name; Harry Styles.

I save the number on my phone, and text him. Which took longer than I thought. Well this is going to be an awkward text.

'Hi, I am ready to give you a chance. I mean, not as a couple. But as friends? I'll see you tomorrow at work ;) xx Sarah'

I throw my mobile next to me, on the sofa, as I lean back. Hoping for response I look at my mobile. Like I have  a kind of strange superpower, the mobile vibrates when I look at it.

My heart skips a beat and I unlock the screen as fast as I can and open the text.

'Hi babe, I'm glad you're willing to give me a chance. Can't wait till tomorrow :) xxx'

WAIT, WHAT. Ok, he called me a babe. He didn't mention the couple or friends thing. But he did three x's behind his text. That's a bit too much as for friend's isn't it? Can't he wait to see me? whoa. stop. You're over analyzing the text. stop it right now. I command myself, forcing to set my mind on something else.

Why can't go anything right. All I wanted is just a job for the summer, and have nothing to worry about. 

I sigh. I must be having my period. I'm so overly dramatic. I let my glare slide over the clock. 4.32. I decide to go to bed, and sleep for a bit. 

I slowly lift my eyelids, when I feel someone tab on my shoulder. I jump, but calm down when I realize it was Anne. 

'Hey, what are you doing in bed? It's seven already. Will you make dinner?'

'Yeah, sure. I was a bit tired. What did you get?'

'Ermm, like, pizza'

I laugh. We ate the days that our parents were gone nothing more than pizza, macaroni and microwave chicken. But I don't complain. I love unhealthy food. I'm so lucky I can eat basically anything without becoming fat.

'Okay, I'll put the oven on, if you make us the drinks'

I grab my mobile and look if I have any messages. Surprisingly, I have. From; Harry

'Why are you smiling? Who is texting you?' Anne starts her interrogation and tries to grab my phone out of my hands. Oh no, I thought. If she gets my mobile, I'll not make it out alive.

'No, stop it' I say, as bitchy as I can be.

'Give it to me, slut' she responses, jokingly.

This is the fun of having a sister. But I get serious, when I think of the message, she wanted to read. I won't let this happen. So I started weakly slapping her, just like a girl, and she slaps back. She forgets about her target, and after a few minutes of 'fighting' she leaves the room.

whoa, that was close. And you open the text.

'Hi, by the way, can I pick you up to watch a movie tonight at my place? To get to know each other?xxx H'

Oh god, I don't know why, but it kind of seems right to do it. What could possibly happen? Just as friends.

'Hi, seems cool. Can you pick me up at eight? ;) xx S.'

I text him back.

I go downstairs, and put the oven on, throw the pizza's in it and let myself fall down on the couch. What a day. 

'Anne, I'm going to a friend tonight, okay?'

I ask her. Not really as a question, more as a statement. 

'Yeah, sure'

*le skip dinner*

'When are you going to leave?'

Anne asks.

'You want me out of here or something' I laugh back.

'No, just for information.'

'I leave at eight' 

'kay'

she responses and begins to put the dirty plates into the dishwasher. I have just enough time to change, and I rush upstairs. This is harder then I thought. Umm, something casual, right? Should I put on some nice underwear? Nope, don't be stupid. Nothing's going to happen, I don't even like him. Or do I? I decide to change it anyways, just in case or something like that. I put on high waisted jeans shorts, with a lose plain white t-shirt above it. I slide in my red converse, ready to leave. 

I slam some movies in my bag and put some perfume on.

the doorbell rings.

________

YAYY SHE IS GOING TO HARRYSSSSS LALALALALA

so, I made a -hopefully- long chapter, to make it up to you guys. I worked really long on this, and skipped my french homework to write this(oops, my teacher's gonna be mad). So, hope you liked it, and I have a couple of questionssss;

1) WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

2) WHAT DOES ANNE THINK ABOUT THE SARRY (whut) SITUATION?

PLEASE AWNSWER :) YAYY

comment, vote spread and do what you like 

xo Veerle