chapter 11

*I slam some movies in my bag and put some perfume on.

the doorbel rings*

I dash downstairs and take a deep breath before I open the front-door. I make a appointment with myself, that nothing's going to happen. I open the door and I see a beautiful male standing in front of me. White converse, a black skinny- jeans, a white basic shirt and a black blazer. He can't be human.

'You are staring a bit, Sarah'

'Oh, I, ermm, didn't mean to...'

'Doesn't matter, you look pretty. Come on'

He says while grabbing your wrist tightly.

'Ouch'

I moan, he immideatly stops and turns to me.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you'

He says, while looking with a spark of fear in his eyes. Is he afraid I won't like him? Is he afraid of rejection? No, wait, what. That can't be, it's just me. Nobody likes me. This one time, at high-school, I had a boyfriend, Drake. He was such a dick, but I was so in love with him. He ended up cheating on me. I am not really into guys after that. The most of the time, guys don't like me and I don't like them. I just have a hard time trusting them.

'Hey, is somebody in there?'

I hear a mocking voice. Oh shit.

'I'm sorry, I was just thinking'

'You had to be far away then, 'cause there was totally none response'

He laughs. He turns away, and starts walking in the direction of his car. I see Harry's hand reach for my hand, but I don't really have the courage to react. This is going way too fast. I see his head facing the road, when he pulls his hand back from the air right in front of mine hand.

We arrive at the car and he holds the door open and I climb in. It's a really cleaned up car for a guy. I didn't see that coming. He joggs around the front of the car, as I see a huge smile on his face. What is that supposed to mean? Is he happy to see me or is he up to something? I really don't have any expectations of this night. He hurt your sister, and I'm convinced he'll do the same to me. I got snapped out of my thoughts as I hear the door opening and see the boy climbing in the car. Oh god, he's hot. This is going to be a strange night.

The car ride was quiet and awkward. I just looked out the window to see the trees rush by. I don't really know how long the ride was, but we stopped. I looked at Harry and he nodded, confirming that we arrived. I open the door, but Harry almost runs over to my side of the car to help me out.

He might be a dick, ditching my sister, but around me he's a gentleman. I smile at his politeness as he reaches for my hand, supporting me to step out. I take his large hand and step out. We're standing in front of a big house, it looks just like mine, but his is way bigger. That could only have one explanation.

'I didn't know you lived with your patents.'

'I don't.'

'You live here all by yourself?'

'Nope'

Normal people should have understand that you want to know with who they lived. But Harry don't. Or he is just teasing me.

He, still holding my hand, walks torch the huge front door and grabs the keys out of his pocket.

He opens the door and let me walk in first. I'm amazed by the space, and overwhelmed by the expensive furniture. I walk slowly foreword, your eyes still widened. I hear Harry close the door behind us and walk over to me. I feel a large arm wrap around my waist, pulling me backwards, into his chest. I sigh to lose the tension in my body. I feel safe and warm, resting my back on his muscular and warm chest.

But, I got snapped out of my thought by a large hand cupping my bum.

'Are you ready for tonight?'

What? Is this just a game? A one-night stand? Because that's definitely not going to happen.

-----

HEY PEEPS HEY,

so, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I'm just so busy with school and stuff, so Yeah. I hope this is a cliffhanger. And yeah, 10 VOTES TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU AIN'T GET NO UPDATE. lol

xo Veerle