chapter 2

*next day*

My sister has been nervous all day long. It was still annoying me but I decide to ignore it. When we had dinner, I asked her if I could help her with her outfit, and she was immediately smiling. 'By the way' you ask, 'what's his name?' She looks down at her plate and shyly smiles 'Harry' You grin about her reaction.

After dinner, we went upstairs and my sister's nerves are really getting at her. She can't keep her legs still and keeps shivering while she sat on the bed. I walked at her and grabbed her hands. 

'Realex, what's wrong?'

'I-I just, I don't know. I'm afraid he doesn't like me anymore' my sister brings out while she is forcefully holding back her tears.

'Anne, don't think that. He liked you, right? Remember that.'

'Yeah' she said not too confident.

'Come on' I said encouraging while I walked up to her closet

My sister stood up and walked towards me, while we started discussing what she could wear the best. Eventually, a half an hour later, she was wearing a cute black dress with flowered pumps.

'D-Don't you think it's a bit too much?'

She asked while looking at herself in the mirror, which hang at her door.

'You look beautyful'

I said while striking her beached blond hair behind her ear. She was wearing a bit eyeliner and a little rouge. It looked so good on her.

'Let's go downstairs, he can be here any time'

You laugh a bit while you sister walked down the stairs; shivering on her high heels. She knows immediately what you're laughing about and she brings out a nervous giggle.

The doorbell rings and you walk confident towards the door, convinced that you open the door. You want to see him first. You open the door and there's a tall guy standing in front of you. You were overtaken by him. He looked a bit surprised that your sister didn't open the door. You recover quickly and shakes his hand awkwardly. 

'Sarah, Anne's sister'

'Harry'

He said with a lower voice than you expected. Still a bit overwhelmed you tell him to come in. You see your sisters face lighten up when he walks in. 

'Hi, babe' Harry says to your sister, while walking towards our mom and dad to introduce himself. 

'So, Harry, How old are you? Do you have a job? Where do you live? Are you studying?' Starts your dad his interrogation. You see the frightened look on the boy's face. Your sister has observed the situation and does an intervention.

'So, that's enough dad, we should leave'

You see the clearly disappointed look on my father's face, that he wasn't able to answer all his questions, and you grin at him. He'll never change.

 Harry puts an arm around your sister's shoulder and they walk together out the door. You can't resist to take a peep out of the window, to see them walk away. Anne and Harry are walking up to a big vehicle, which is parked just a couple of meters away from your front door. He opens the door for her and for some reason, he has an angry look on his face. No, you must have seen that wrong. You push the curtain back, and decide to take a night for yourself. Just scrolling trough tumblr and stuff. You go and walk upstairs to your room and you shut the door behind you