chapter 9

whoa, more then 500 reads! 

I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long, but i'll try my best to write more. I'm like kind of stuck in the story, I don't know how to continue. But i'll try to make it as interesting as possible :) yayy. 

oh, and btw, I wrote all of it in the 'you' form, but it's quite annoying to write like that, and probably annoying to read too, so i'll write in the 'I" form from now on. Maybe I'll change it in the other chapters (1till8) later :). hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment, vote, promote and all that shit. 

byee

_________

*two days later*

sarah's provo

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY i immediately think, when I open my eyes. It has been very awkward with Harry on my work. He tries every time to get us alone, to speak, but I really don't want to. I don't say anything to him anymore. He always greets me when I walk in, but I don't. When I see the sad expression on his face, I feel kind of sorry for him. Whatever, he caused it.

BUT I don't have to worry today, because I don't have to go to work. I planned to catch up a bit with Christie. She could come over at 11. I look at the clock. 10.58. Darn, I'm never going to make it. I jump faster then I ever did out of my bed and looked in the mirror. Oh, I look like shit too, that's nice. I decide to shower really quickly, and turn the hot water on. I step in the shower and sigh. I'm actually not really in the mood to meet Christie. I just want to be alone. When I hear the bell ring, I curse and shout as hard as I can; 

'WAIT A MIN, I'M COMING'

'KAY'

I hear Christie's voice, even louder than me. I turn the hot water off, grab quickly a towel and rush downstairs. I open the door, and let out a 'Hi'. I run as fast as I can upstairs again, to get dressed. I hear Christie laugh. She know I've always been this chaotic. I walk to my closet, and grab a short jumpsuit out of there. Can it get any hotter on this planet? I clumsy get into it, ready to do my hair. That's when I hear the doorbell ring again. 

'OPEN IT'

I shout, waiting for Christie to response. It must be Anne, she left probably about an hour ago to buy some food for tonight. But instead of your sister's voice, you hear a men's voice. No, no, no. 

___

i'm so sorry this chapter is so short. I am not even able to call it a chapter, so short is it, but i wanted to update so I did. I have to learn now, so i'll post the next (hopefully) longer chapter tonight 

xo Veerle