Chapter 13: Twisted Past

A/N: Ok, now I thought about the rest of this series and I thought about the other Chapters.

Now that Kuroku knows who he really is, Shichiku was now concern about her Son. She didn't know what else to do about it.

Nana: We all heard what happened.

She looked behind them, seeing both Nana and Hachi.

Shichiku: I-I didn't know what happened? When he heard about who his Father is, it was like he...changed after thoses words.

Both of them remembered. Kuroku did go violent on not only his partner, but his other members of his Squad.

Hachi: We did take some tests and if he does become more violent, he will do more harm to 703.

Shichiku paniced after hearing what he just said.

Hachi:  We already told him and he said he'll try and get calm. He said he doesn't want to loose anyone else.

Nana: And to make sure he'll be more safer, We advised the Specialist Squad to watch over him.

Shichiku knew who they were talking about.

Shichiku: Just playing it safe? I get it. Just...remind the other Squads to keep checking on him.

Hachi: We'll remind them all.

They both left as Shichiku just thought, thinking if Kuroku is still handling the truth.

Shichiku: Just...why did it all go wrong?

*Insert intro*

Meanwhile at the Boarding House, everyone was concern about Kuroku and Naomi. They heard of what happened and didn't want to be apart of it.

Ichigo: I didn't realise Kuroku inside Peruvian could get that violent?

Mitsuru: It was what that Virm said that triggered him. Not only did Naomi get hurt by him, but he's causing a rift in the Squad.

Ichigo: I know, but remember, he's still our friend.

Then there was a large hitting sound coming from upstairs as Zorome came rushing down the stairs.

Ichigo: What happened?

Zorome: I thought I could see Kuroku in his room, since he's being like that. But after I tried to open the door, he punched it closed, making me jump a little.

Ichigo thought.

Zorome: But before he closed the door completly, I saw claw marks on his arms, like he was scratching them by himself.

Zero Two overheard and was concerned herself.

Everyone then heard another pair of footsteps coming downstairs. They saw it was Naomi, but she had bandages around her head, as of what happened inside Peruvian from the last battle.

Naomi: Morning everyone.

Hiro: Naomi? Why are you out of your bed?

Naomi: Thought I could get some walk around a little and see what everyone else was up too?

She looked around the room, seeing everyone but Kuroku.

Naomi: Where's Kuroku?

Zero Two: Isolating himself.

Hiro: After what happened, I'm thinking he'll be like this after a while.

Naomi was concern, until another knock was heard from the main door.

Ichigo: Now what?

Everyone left the living area and headed into the main hall. Ichigo opens the door, revealing another Squad. They all had White uniform. Each also had different hair colors, but three females all looked the same.