Chapter 19: One will Perivale, All will Fall!

A/N: Deciding to change the title as I always do. I'll explain more of the next chapters at the end of this one. I don't know how long it will be, but I'll try and put in as much as I can.

Today was the battle against the Virm's Hive, and everyone was ready for it. They were all also going to be joined with other Plantations, since it was going to be the biggest battle they ever had.

Everyone from Squad 13 were in the meeting room to explain the mission.

Nana: Since we got everything we need to know about the Hive and since it is the worst possible danger, it has to be dealt with at once!

Hachi: Due to the goo's unknowing effects, we require that all of you will cooperatre with other FranXX's from other Plantations. This will be nothing like what you all would be facing.

The monitor then showed everyones FranXX, but one of them was greyed.

Kuroku: Peruvian.

Hachi: All your FranXX have been powered up to take on as much as you need. Ammo will be provided for long ranged attackers.

Nana: Everything you'll need will be provided as well.

Everyone was thinking of getting ready, until a question came to Zero's mind.

Zero Two: So who's going to take the last Blow?

Everyone then looked at them.

Hiro: Zero!

Hachi: Yes, Code 002?

Zero Two: I said who's going to take the last Blow to that thing?

Both knew she wanted to know, but they already made their mind.

Nana: Since it was suppose to be Peruvian, we chose the FranXX that is capable to destroying the Hive and getting through the Virm's forces: Klaxia.

Kuroku inhales and exhales in nervousness.

Hachi: Code 096, you should get ready. You and Code 001 will be taking the lead in this Battle.

Kuroku: Understood.

Before he left down the hall, he looked at everyone.

Kuroku: And everyone, good luck.

Everyone then saw him head down the halls to get ready.

Nana: You all will be prepared in 5 minutes. Get your partners and prepare.

Everyone did what they said, but Naomi was getting left out.

Naomi: Peruvian.

Meanwhile in the Monitoring room, everything was being watched by the entire Plantation. They saw multiple FranXX's in the battlefield, all in different colors and Magma Weapons. Leading them was the 9's and Klaxia, being piloted by Kuroku and Reichi.

Modirator: All FranXX's are well and prepared. Squad 13, get into your FranXX's and prepare with everyone else.

Squad 13: Right!

In the Hanger, everyone was getting into their FranXX, but were still upset about Kuroku not being part of their Squad.

Zero was sitting in the cockpit, waiting for Hiro. But she was really waiting to join the Battle with her first Darling, Kuroku.

Zero Two: That real phony doesn't deserve to pilot with Kuroku.

Naomi arrived in the Hanger, in her Pistol outfit, even though she wasn't being part of the Battle. She saw the others talking to their partners, like how her and Kuroku were partners for a little while.