Chapter 23: Origin Form: Argentea

A/N: Half way into the Origin Arc and I'm kind of waiting for this Chapter because of what Argentea's Origin Form will look like.

After watching the battle and finding out that Peruvian is a main part to the FranXX Origin Forms, everyone was now getting interested in what their FranXX forms were.

Hiro: Who ever thought the FranXX had forms that showed what they really looked like?

Ichigo: It felt different than anything we ever piloted before.

Kuroku: Well since I did loose the Memories, You, Goro, Zorome, Miku, Ikuno and Futoshi did pilot hybrid FranXX using some part from Standard FranXX to head into space.

After he said that, he realised something.

Hiro: What is it?

Kuroku: I think we need the right FranXX to help Peruvian!

Before they could ask more, Shichiku walked into the Meeting room.

Shichiku: I can see that your all are questioning what you just witnessed from Delphinium, yes, that was the Original version of the FranXX.

Miku: But how can the FranXX fuse into...that?

Shichiku: Excellent question.

The Moniter then shows The Murial and Delphinium's Origin form.

Shichiku: We have been monitering the FranXX itself and we found out they're coping the Murial and showing their colors. So from our guess...

The Moniter then shows Argentea, Chlorophytum and Genista as well as the other Origin forms on the Murial.

Shichiku: If the other FranXX go into their Stampede modes, they can fuse with Peruvian, allowing them to go into their Origin forms. We'll also moniter the Meteors and watch to see what else will be breaking open.

Zorome: Well at least we get to rest for a while.

Miku: And there's a reason your not useful.

Zorome: Excuse me?

Before they could complain even thurther, the alarms went off.

Shichiku: Looks like another ones about to crack open, this time it's pink. Peruvian, Argentea, get ready.

Kuroku: Saved by the alarms.

Everyone quickly left the room and headed to either the hanger or the Monitering room, leaving Zorome and Miku in the Meeting room for a while.

Zorome: We'll talk about this after the battle.

Miku: Agree.

Both then left the room and got ready.

Once they left the changing room, even they're pilot outfits were the same as Ichigo and Goro's then they fought the Virm before.