Chapter 26: Darlings in the FranXX

A/N: This will be the second to last Chapter of this Series until the Epilogue and my Overdrive series.

Everyone was preparing for the final battle and the plan to get Peruvian onto the Virm's Home Planet with the help of Strelizia.

After hearing about 'Tearing both Peruvian and Strelizia', Kuroku and Zero Two wanted to know what that ment. They headed down to the hanger at the Plantation and checked out why.

Kuroku: I just hope what they ment won't be too much for both our FranXX.

Zero Two: I hope so too, otherwise we're all in trouble.

They arrived at the Hanger, finding some of the mechanics putting some parts on Strelizia, but the weirder part was that Peruvian was connected behind it.

Kuroku: I think we seen enough.

Shichiku: I thought you two would be here.

They both were then greeted by Shichiku, who was being head of the operation.

Zero Two: Why is this even part of the plan?

Shichiku: Well since we need that much raw power to break through the atmosphere and onto that Planet.

Kuroku thought of what she was talking about.

Kuroku: That could be useful, since the Final Battle in the other Universe WAS in space!

Zero Two thought of what he said.

Zero Two: Your not telling us we're facing them...in Space?

Kuroku: I mean I hope it won't.

Shichiku: That would be an option, but they won't let Peruvian even one metre close to they're planet, and that is why Strelizia is being partnered with your FranXX in order to get to the Planet.

Kuroku and Zero knew it won't be easy.

Shichiku: Now please get some rest. This battle won't be like anything else.

Both Kuroku and Zero then left the Hanger, ready for whats to come.

*Insert Intro*

It was now the battle that will end what Apus started. The Virm brought down many of their forces to stop them.

Squad 13 was also in the battle, without Genista. What's else is that their, including some other FranXX now had white armor from the larger piece from Apus to get through the battle more easier.

Zorome: Never thought they would use the metal from that piece?

Miku: Yeah, but it feels heavy! How much did that thing weigh?

Kuroku: Well that was rude!

They then heard Kuroku in the fused Strelizia and Peruvian, still in it's Vehicle mode. It was much larger than the others.

Ichigo: So how doe's it feel Piloting one FranXX?

Inside the FranXX, Kuroku, Naomi, Zero Two and Hiro were all piloting one FranXX. As this is a newer version of the FranXX, they had new Pilot suits that had designs of Kuroku's Hoodie Zero gave him.

 As this is a newer version of the FranXX, they had new Pilot suits that had designs of Kuroku's Hoodie Zero gave him