*#*-2-*#*

No one's POV

As the red fox walked into the basement they hear shuichi and kokichi talking to each other "hello? Anyone in here" they shouted cautiously. "Yes, WHAT DO YOU THINK?! THERE IS A SEA OF WIERD CATS OUTSIDE NOW LEAVE US ALONE!" kokichi screamed back at the fox. "Ugh. Not these kinds of people again." The fox replied "get.out" they said as they flipped on the light switch kokichi was the first to exit then shuichi. Kokichi was talking to a brown haired fox. Or wolf? "Hey shumai! This is Carmel!" The grape teen said "hello!" Carmel said

Shuichi's pov

I went upstairs tired after I met and talked to Carmel for a while 'i hope that the two foxes are the only animals here.' I thought then I heard 3 child voices "dad! When will mom be done" one said, jumping on what looks to be a wolf "yeah, when *will* papa be done?" The tallest one said "I feel like someone is watching us..." That caught the wolf off guard "don't worry sweetie I bet you no one is" the black haired wolf said, patting the small child as I ran to another room I saw kokichi run after me "hey saihara! Carmel is going to check with Adriel to get us out of here c'mon!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me "Wait! Who's Adriel?" I said "oh! The fox we saw earlier I found out she simps over me but isn't like- Obsessed." "Oh-" "she also ships us shu" I walked beside him as we reached where Carmel was waiting for us he was waving at us. And..smiling he had a lot.of.sharp teeth... He led us to Adriel as she was waiting "I was wondering when you would get here kokichi." She said crossing her arms "oh! You brought the emo detective with you how... amazing-"

Tbc