*#*-4-*#*

«†»adriel's pov«†»

I heard footsteps so loud that the rest of us had to hear them as browny and Cody burst through the door Cody slamming the door shut, holding it in place I saw the look in browny's eyes she looks like she wants to kill someone."WHAT THE HELL CODY?!" She screamed at cody who was panting and trembling. "God! We could've had them! BUT YOU JUST HAD TO RESORT TO F****ING RUNNING AWAY!" She started to scream again "you know I never leave my family behind."

"Uh, browny children are here." I said as shuichi now noticed I had my hands on his ears. I took them off as Carmel entered the room and gave Cody a death glare before starting to barricade the back door Cody was still trembling in fear and browny was swearing to herself under her breath "um, excuse me but what's happening?" Shushi said I instantly looked at him "well, Cody and browny were supposed to escort you back to town but Cody is a heck of a wimp and will run in the face of danger." I replied "h-hey! That's m-m-mean!"  "How did you guys even get here? And if you guys are bored then go hang out with my husband and kids." Carmel said "okie dokie! C'mon shumai!" Ouma said. As kokichi skipped and practically dragged shuichi out of the room I looked back at cody who was having a full on breakdown. I gave him a pat on the back and picked him up getting ready to head to his room when kaylah and cherry stopped me cherry looked hurt "hey you ok Cherbear?" I said smirking. cherry doesn't like that Nickname but doesn't get mad over it either. "Y-yeah I think" he replied. I responded to him with a pat on the head. And continued to Cody's room as I laid him down he instantly fell asleep Poor guy... As I exited I saw Carmel go to him and charcoal's room I chuckled to myself and continued to my room.