*#*-3-*#*- 4 INTRODUCTIONS -*#*

***Shuichi's pov****

All of us heard running before two teal and white haired people bust through the back door of the fox that called themselves Adriel. The male one was panting and the female one filled with determination and the look of anger on her face. "WHAT THE HELL CODY?!" She screamed at the male who was panting and trembling. "God! We could've had them! BUT YOU JUST HAD TO RESORT TO F****ING RUNNING AWAY!" She started to scream again "you know I never leave my family behind."

"Uh, browny children are here." Adriel said as I now noticed they had their hands on my ears. They took them off as Carmel entered the room and gave Cody a death glare before starting to barricade the back door Cody was still trembling in fear and browny was swearing to herself under her breath "um, excuse me but what's happening?" I said Adriel instantly looking at me "well, Cody and browny were supposed to escort you back to town but Cody is a heck of a wimp and will run in the face of danger." They replied "h-hey! That's m-m-mean!" I finally
heard this guy say something. "How did you guys even get here? And if you guys are bored then go hang out with my husband and kids." Carmel said "okie dokie! C'mon shumai!" Ouma said, dragging me once again only to bump into a red haired boy who instantly fell to the ground he was wearing a frog hoodie and looked very comfy "owww..." I heard him say "oh my god! Cherry are you hurt?!" A purple haired person said running up to the fallen male "yes, kaylah" he replied "you two should be careful!" Kaylah scolded us. She looked to be a tomboy and cherry seemed to be a femboy, which was weird because I swear I always see femboys and tomboys with their same gender. "Sorry, ma'am it won't happen again." I replied with a bow "c'mon ouma" I said dragging him this time to the room Carmel gave m- us...