Chapter 8

1 day later

Hu tao walked to the beach, Izuku was training again. Shenhe was there. It was early in the morning, the weekends.

She leaned on her arm.

"Zhongli?"

"Yes, director?"

"Why didn't my grandpa come with us?" she questioned.

"It's because when Celestia left, they took pity on those who died and got injured by them. So in return, they put us in the new world. The one we hoped to achieve."

"So, everyone who died before. I will never see them again?"

"I'm afraid so."

she looked in the sky. The conversation about Xiao's siblings brought up these memories of the question. She felt sad for Xiao. Well, at least they met again in this life. not to mention they lived under the same roof again. She opened her phone, the buzzing of people saying that they were coming soon.

'At least we're not alone.' the girl smiled, leaning on her arm.

.

.

.

.

.

The day finished, today everyone made it, Ei, Yae, Sara, Zhongli, Razor, Xingqiu, Xiao, Kazuha, Bennett, and Chongyun. It was fun, Xiao did some sparring with Izuku for the 1st time. It- went like everyone expected it to go. Izuku was beaten within seconds, without him even seeing Xiao move.

That was it, the group walked down with their respective ice cream cone they decided to take home. And it was off to be.

.

.

.

.

The girl was in her bed. Her body spread out for the cold to soak in. It was a comfortable night. Nice in refreshing. During that night, she decided to go on a walk. Like she sometimes does to clear out her mind.

As she walked down the street she encountered someone she disliked.

"Tch. What are you doing here?" He questioned, the last time he checked she live in a completely different area.

"Same goes for you. Blondie." Hu tao crossed her arms.

"Nothing, quirkless loser. Answer my question 1st." Bakugo crossed his arms.

"I'm walking. What does it look like to you?" The girl rolled her eyes.

"You're quirkless. Why would you walk in the middle of the night? that's dangerous." the blondie told the girl.

"Oh, is that care I hear?" Hu tao snickered.

"What? I'm just stating the obvious, maybe you should get smart." Bakugo huffed, his eyes were darting around.

"Maybe you should get better at lying." the girl retorted.

"Damn you! You and that cheeky smile! WHY'D YOU EVEN SAVE ME?! THAT WAS MY CHANCE TO GET SOME CREDIT FOR U.A. INSTEAD YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT THE HERO TITLE!" Bakugo blurted out.

The girl kept her smile.

"Ohohohoh, still holding a grudge I see."

"You're not any better than me, loser."

"Well, I thought people were supposed to be thankful that someone saved you. Embarrassed that it was just me. Chikako. The nobody?" the girl smiled; veins popping on Bakugo's face. He turned around and started to walk in the other direction. Now that they were out in the neighborhood with his mom around, he couldn't say anything without getting dunked on by his mother.

'heheheheheh. I should walk here more often.'

step step

step step

step step

step step

step step

step step

"Can you stop following me already!?" Bakugo yelled.

"Oh but, you said it yourself. It's not safe for a quirkless person to walk alone." The girl smiled. the boy scrunched their nose. He groaned, though he kept walking

.

.

Bakugo yawned, they'd been walking for a good three hours. the two refusing to call it quits and leave.

"Tired?" Hu tao asked. Tired herself but also too stubborn to just leave, plus. It's dangerous for a kid, even though she wished to throw him to the next continent. The boy yawned again. He nodded. Then he shook his head as if realizing that she was the one talking.

"F_ck off already. Go home or something. "

"hmmm, no. Not until you do." hu tao nudged the kid. He didn't react, rather he was too tired. Somehow the girl's presence made him want to sleep. He felt like he wasn't in any danger. which makes sense since she loved to cook with Bakugo's mom, even though her cooking turned out strange from time to time... all gray and looked fermented.

It still tasted okay.

"What are you doing to me?" he questioned, he felt himself dragging his feet. then he closed his eyes.

"UUUUH" Hu tao caught him quickly, he was as light as a monster truck tire. (800 pounds/362.9kilograms but to her, that tire is like 200 pounds/90.7kilograms, max)

She shook him a bit. Maybe this wasn't a good idea to follow him around.
.
.
.
The girl knocked on the Katsuki's house.

She waited for a voice. The girl set down the boy.

"Don't fall asleep when a stranger is following you. Idiot blondie." Chikako flicked the kid's forehead. She narrowed her eyes.

She pulled out a brush pen. The girl wrote 'Dumb idiot' on his face and she put a Mustache on for fun and a bunch of random swirls. She left as soon as she heard the door unlock.

.
.
'Idiot hehehehhee.'
.
.
She entered her room once again, the window was unlocked like before. She once again set herself on the bed. Her eyes close.
'
.
.
.

4 months later

"hurry up Hu tao! We're going to be late for testingggg." Xingqiu groaned. They knew they'd get into the support hero course cause they had Nazu supporting them. Still, they wanted to prove that they were worth it.

"I'm goinngggggggggggg" 

Hu tao ran out of the door to join her friend. 

"what is that?" Chongyun pointed at a suitcase. 

"my pens." 

"Oh, alright. I though you were bringing some harpoon or something. Hahah. anyway let's get going." 

" Hurry up. We better start running before Chongyun turns into a pole." Xingqiu sarcastically stated.

"Yeah yeah." The boy with ice-colored hair crossed his arms.

The group started running to the hero school.