Glimpses-2

''So, where we are?'' Naira asked in curiosity as she never had been out of the village but after they went to city and now she is in foreign land.

''Paris.'' Abhimanyu said while noticing her excitement and shine in her eyes.

''Woah, I only saw foreign countries on books.'' she said while extending her hands in the air with a bright smile and all this time Abhimanyu was looking at her with a smile.

''Let's go.'' he hold her hand which was quite surprising for Naira but she didn't said anything as she liked it.

They reached inside the hotel and asked for their room and all the time one of the hotel staff girl was ogling at Abhimanyu and naira was noticing it.

She felt something inside her as it was crystal clear that she didn't like her checking out her husband.

She was standing in-front of them and doing something in the laptop or say checking their room Number, she was wearing short clothes and knowingly trying to show her cleavage to him but Abhimanyu was busy in his phone not paying attention to anything. Much to Naira relief.

''Here, are the keys sir.'' That hotel staff girl said and Abhimanyu now pay the attention and nod at her and started going.

Abhimanyu saw Naira as like she was boiling in anger, he was about to ask but she cut him off, ''Next time when you are on duty then save your eyes to check information of customers not to check out other's husband.'' That girl was frightened and bend her head down in shame and a bright smile spread on Abhimanyu face.

''Was she jealous?'' he thought while smirking and thought to tease her later.

They went inside of their room and Naira was going to freshen up when Abhimanyu voice stopped her .

''You look hot when you are jealous.'' she was looking at with wide-eyes and red cheeks.

''Who said, I was jealous?'' she said while stuttering and she stutter more when she saw Abhimanyu was coming towards her.

She quickly sprinted out in the bathroom which made Abhi laughed out loud.

Next day

They were sleeping quietly and when Abhimanyu woke up only to find himself alone in the room, he thought Naira was maybe in the washroom but no sound was coming from the washroom.

He checked inside the washroom but she was not there, he checked everywhere but only to find it empty.

He was started getting worried for Naira. ''oh, god where that girl went, she don't know anything about this place.'' he was growing worried and went downstairs to asked about Naira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it

do tell me how's it and what do you think where will be Naira gone that too early in the morning.

I don't know whether it's the good or not but I want to some sweet scenes of Abhimanyu, that's why I gave this glimpses so do tell me your true opinions.

stay tuned and take care

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS