Chapter-12

Vote target-70+

Naira's POV

I don't know without any reason I'm feeling scared and also we are going home, Abhimanyu look too tensed like something is too serious, which makes my heart beat arise.

Well first time when I went there with Abhimanyu, I never thought that they would kicked out their own son just because he marry me, a simple village girl. I felt too guilty but if we seen clearly I don't have any fault except when I save his life, which I think nobody knows in his house.

As we didn't get a chance to express ourselves and to explain ourselves.

I don't know but this thing is keep eating me that why they called us, and what would be the reason but I know now or never if they didn't accept me and forced Abhimanyu to divorced me, I would gladly do that because I can't able to see that a child was kicked out from his own house just because of a mere girl of village.

I didn't realize that I hold the end of my saree in my fist as I'm nervous. My trance broke when Abhimanyu put his hand on my hand and also I didn't realize when he stopped his car and was looking at me worriedly.

''What happened?'' he asked.

''Huh?'' I asked confused that what will happen to me, except while being nervous, little bit anxiety and biggest more than the mountain fear is inside me, so except that I'm ok, yeah.

''Hello, day dreamer, I'm asking to you, why are you so nervous?'' What who said I was day dreaming, man grow up don't you know dreams only come at night when we sleep. Idiot.

''Who said I'm nervous, I'm perfectly good, yeah except that I have a fear biggest than mountain, and little bit anxiety and also a tiny bit nervousness, but other than I'm perfectly fine.'' I said in a one breath and Abhimanyu was looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

Huh, now did I tell him a joke, that Amusement filled in his eyes.

With a sigh, he start speaking, ''Naira, today is the most important day, today is the day when our fate will be declared, but you just have to co-operate a little bit, I'm sure things will get normal and no matter what I'm with you, okay so relax and don't be nervous.'' His assurance did something to my heart because it gets normal and goes in relaxing mode but wait....

''Do I look like a in-co-operative person to you, huh?'' I asked with him with a annoyed voice and he looked at me and then again focus driving without answering me, jerk, arrogant, idiot....

''I think so.'' he said after few seconds and my jaw dropped, how come I incooperative person.

''And what made you think like that Mr. Shekhawat.'' I asked him with arm-crossed and he looked at me.

''Because Mrs. Shekhawat you always talk a lot, you always day dream a lot and not to forget your habit of murmuring and giving particular person names, like you have given me, Monkey.'' M..monkey, haww.

''From which angle I look like a monkey to you, huh?'' I asked with a disbelief.

''From which angle i look like an angry bull to you, huh?'' he asked me a question over my question, how dare he..

''Every angle, because your anger always sit remain on your nose, and you always lash out on a person, that's why you are an angry bull.'' I said.

''Then you are also a monkey and will remain like that.'' he said while his house came and he was parking a car.

''You...'' He went out from the car and opens the door. What a gentleman.

We went out and was going to inside the house when a voice actually a loud shout stopped us.