Chapter-38

It's been a month, since our marriage, since family acceptance, since Sam entered and since a chapter opens in my life.

That chapter which has no end, that chapter in which I'm helpless, I don't know what to do how to solve this mess

And the main thing is how to tell this to Abhimanyu ji, I don't know whether he will be happy or sad or angry, but I know I have to eventually told him.

But I remembered our two days back memories, that was the most beautiful memory of my life where I got introduced as Mrs. Naira Abhimanyu which also erased my tension for some time, the tension and feared of meeting him.

When he met me, where I got the immense fear in my heart.

TWO DAYS BACK

It was the beautiful morning, every day live with Abhimanyu ji and his family made me full of life, however there is still one feeling inside my heart.

Feeling of something bad will happen, however I shrugged it.

I was in our room getting ready for the day, when he suddenly sneaked and back hugged me, which me flinched and my heartbeat raised.

Although, it's now natural between to hug and kiss each other cheeks, but I couldn't do anything to feel shy in his intense gaze or his close proximity.

''You are looking breathtaking.'' He whispered in my ears and a red paint painted my cheeks.

''Umm... Naira can you take a day off from your college, I want to take you somewhere.'' He said and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

''Where?'' I ask while looking up at the mirror.

He kissed my cheeks and smiled, ''Curious, aren't we? You will get to know, so first, let's go downstairs to eat breakfast, and then we will go.'' I nodded and also kissed him on his cheeks and ran off.

''It's not fair, come here.'' He shouted and I laughed and ran down.''

After that I helped in cooking and then we did breakfast along with my parents.

It's really lovely when our both side family live together, and also loveliest when they both are best friends.

Anyways, we did breakfast and then announced that Abhimanyu wants to take me somewhere.

Riya, Sameer bhai and Raj bhai give me teasing glances and wriggle their eyebrows in my direction which results my face burned.

After when I hop in, Abhimanyu ji dismissed the driver today and said that he will drive today.

"Abhimanyu ji, where are you taking me??" I asked.

"You will get to know, sweetheart." He said while smiling at me and again I blushed at his endearment.

After some time he stop his car and then I saw a huge building infront of me with written in bold letter SHEKHAWAT CO.

I looked at Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu ji, this....I.....why you took me here?" He clasped his hand with me.

"This is the company which was first started by my grandfather and where my father did hard work and now where I maintained its success to the top and today I want to introduced you to all our employees as my wife, are you ready?" He said.

I don't know what to say? Am I ready to get overall attention on my self and even get intro as Queen and king's wife, will they hate me? Just because I'm from village or will they accept me as their boss wife.