Chapter-29

PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES

Naira's POV

I was about to went to Abhimanyu who was in male section with Sameer bhai and Raj bhai, whereas Ahana was busy selecting some dress, and Diya I don't know where she went.

She was with me but don't know  where she went.

As I was about to went but the scene in front of me force me to think that it's only my delusional or is this happening in real.

Because there behind the wall or say between the wall of male and female section, there standing Raj and Diya so close to each other, lost in each other.

I was always having a doubt on both of them and I have to now ask about it.

I cleared my throat and they both jumped on their place and looked at me with wide eyes.

I stood there while crossing my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow.

"Bh...bhabhi, it's not like that." Diya said while stuttering.

"Naira, please don't tell Abhi about this, he will eat me raw." He said while my face was stern.

"I need an explanation, not now but at home." They both and finally I smiled.

"I don't have any problem with your both life, because it's your life but Raj you are elder, so take care of her." I said and for the first time I'm feeling like an elder.

"And don't worry I will not tell him." Diya jumped on her place with happiness and hugged me.

"Thank you bhabhi, you are the best." She said while I laughed.

"Now come on help me to select something please'' I said and Diya laughed and nodded.

They both gave them a look, and went to different directions.

''Now tell me what was that?'' I asked while selecting some dresses.

''Bhabhi, it's not like that anything.'' She said with a frown.

''Ok, so do you like him?''

She looked at me with wide eyes but quickly compose herself, ''Bhabhi, to be honest I really don't know, I even don't know what I like or not, Raj is elder than me, not a 1 or 2 but he have 3 years gap, and most important bhai will not like it.'' She said while stuttering.

''Diya, calm down, ok it's your matter, I will leave it to you but if you need my help, I'm always ready.'' I said and she gave me a hug and nodded.

''I'm glad bhai choose you, otherwise one witch hovering over him like a leech.'' I laughed.

''But what witch? who?''

''You will got to know soon.'' she said and I didn't pressurize her more.

But who witch, is she dangerous, or is she talking about real witch, are they alive in this generation too.

Ugh, this is so scary....

..ira, Naira." Some one shook me and I flinched.

"Miss day dreamer, where are you lost and what happened, why are you looking scared, you okay." Oh it was Abhimanyu ji.

God, should I tell him?

"Uh, Nothing let's go please I'm hungry and tired." I said and he chuckled and held my hand.

"Ok, let's go."

After shopping and eating, we all started going to our house and we drop Ahana on our way.