Chapter-26

PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES.....

Abhimanyu POV

She is doing something to me, every time when she hugged me in excitement and then her face becomes red, is something that I want to see day and night.

I want her to hug me every time, I want to do so many things with her but don't know it will look appropriate because I don't know about her feelings but I'm sure about my feelings but calling it love will be too soon in progress.

I think it's liking, because living in a same room, same house grow a liking and attachment towards her in my heart.

After when I gave her new phone, I know she doesn't have one and it is important for a person to keep a phone with them, because emergencies never told us before coming, that's why I gave her and she never told me and I'm sure she would never ever do so.

There is a surprise waiting for her and I'm sure she will surely like it. After detaching from the hug, she looked down and her cheeks was red, After looking at it, how badly I want to bite them but unfortunately I can't because there is still time in it. 

We hoped out from the car and she ran inside, without caring for anything. 

I also entered inside and saw her frozen in the entrance and nobody noticed her. 

''Hi, everyone.'' this draw the attention of everyone. 

''Come on, Naira.'' I put my hand on her back and slowly made her enter inside. 

''Would you not hug your brother, bachu.'' that person said. 

Naira's POV 

How badly I miss these feelings, after marriage I never got a time to meet him and now he is in-front of me saying me to hug him. 

He is my life, my everything, my brother Vihaan. 

I tightly hugged him and my tears betray me because it's started flowing like a dam and he also hugged me tightly. 

''I missed you bhai.'' I said while choking a cry. 

''I missed you too bachu.'' Slowly we detached from the hug and he wiped my tears. 

''What is this, Vihaan bro, you just came and here you made my wife cry, look she is looking like a monkey.'' Abhimanyu said and I shot a glare at his side. 

''Mom.'' I dramatically said and I was already emotional started crying by hugging her. 

''Don't cry dear, and Abhimanyu see how she is crying, why you have to tease her every time.'' She started scolded me and I looked up from the hug, he was looking at me or say glaring at me.

''And let's go the lunch is ready and Vihaan dear you also join.'' He nodded and then we went in our respective room for freshening. 

When I entered, a shriek left from my mouth and I was pinned to the wall, my heart was fast and I close my eyes. 

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Abhimanyu were too close to me. 

''Wh-at-are-yo-u doi-ng, ji.'' I asked while stuttering and he smirked. 

''Well, what happened here to you, you were too busy in making fun of me, and now you are here stuttering, nice acting.'' He whisper in my ear and I shudder when he kiss my earlobe. 

I closed my eyes and fisted my suit in a tight grip, He buried his face in my neck and I don't know what's this feeling and I'm feeling something inside my stomach.

''Abhi-man-yu ji.'' I whisper as he was placed a tenderly kiss but then he picked me up, I was so lost in his eyes because this feeling is new for me.