Chapter-50

This is going to be 50th CHAPTERRRRR......Yaaya.     

Do votes as much as you can for this chapter.

"Bhabhi" I cursed my fate and closed my eyes.

I and Abhi apart from each other and look at the direction who disturb me. There was Diya standing far away and calling for me.

She come near to me, "Sorry bhai, can I steal her for a minute." diya said.

''Sure'' Abhi smiled, and he looked at me and smiled and then let go off my hands.

I halfheartedly went inside with Diya because today I wanted to tell everything to Abhi and I don't know why Diya is now behaving so sweetly to me and seems she is scared and regretting something.

We both went inside the room and Diya locked it and I was confusingly noticing her every actions.

''Bhabhi.'' She tried to touch my arms but I'm angry too much with her.

First she lied that she went America but I saw her here only that too with Raj and even she behave and talked to me rudely, this can't be ignored.

"I know bhabhi you are angry with me because of the way I ignored you, talked to you rudely and moreover, I even did tell a lie that I was in America but trust me bhabhi, I went to America but only for one week and another week I want to spend it to improve my relationship." She said.

"Then why this much rude, huh, did I ever told to break this relationship, I was the one who support you, then why?" I spoke.

"Because....because bhabhi, I was mislead by one person."

"Mislead." I spoke again because I can't contain my curiousness.

And I'm even getting hints where is this going.

"Yes bhabhi." She nodded and lower down her head.

"Who was it?" I asked while crossing my hands against my chest.

"Bhabhi....vo." She stutters.

"I asked who was it Diya." Sternly I spoke and she was shivering.

"Sam." She said in a lower and soft voice.

"Bhabhi, I never wanted to behave like this but that women she lied to me, she said that you...you....."

I didn't speak anything only standing there to let her speak.

"That you send my nudes to someone just because you don't like me." She blasted the boom.

I stumbled my feet and she tried to balanced it, but I stopped it by showing her my hand.

"Why didn't you ask me?" I tried to say.

"Why didn't you ask me, huh?" This time I yelled and she flinched.

"I didn't because I trust you." She said to me.

I was confused what she is saying to me, if she trust me then she didn't behave like that to me.

"Lie, this all lie." I said.

"No bhabhi, trust me, I was only trying to find the truth and in this I behave rudely with you because first I want make Sam believe that I believe her all lie and then I started behaving like that, but trust me I never wanted to behave like that it was only that I want to found out the truth." I was shocked.

"What truth." I asked feeling terrified but couldn't showed on my face.

"The truth is Sam is behind all of these and her grandfather and father too." I couldn't believe.

"But why her father and grandfather is behind of all us." I asked.

"That also I want to find out and then I decided to tell all these to bhai but Raj came and he somehow sensed my tension and forces me to tell him the truth." She said.

"He was furious when he got to know and went out to know about whole truth, but till the time he is missing, bhabhi, his phone is switched off and he didn't contact me." She said while sobbing.

Oh god, Kanha this much mess but how will I solve this, I thought I was only in mess but seems like my whole family is in trouble, I have to do something.

I don't know what I have to do or not, whom should I ask for the help. 

''I think we should take help from Abhi, only he can help us in this situation.'' I said and about to go out, but she held my wrist and was looking at me with wide eyes. 

''Bhabhi no, please, I know bhai will surely help us, but he will raj if he gets to know I was with him from last one week.'' She said while crying. 

''Bhabhi, only you can help me, and I don't know she has my nudes or not, but she is blackmailing me that she will sell my nudes to someone if I didn't come on this address at night, please help me.'' she spoke. 

''Ok, don't worry if she is calling you then you should go and I will see what I can do, this time she mess with the wrong person and I will not leave her, she tried to create problems in my family, first in between me and Abhi and now, I will not leave her.'' I was tightly holding my fist feeling too much anger. 

''But Bhabhi, what will you do?'' She said and I smiled softly and hugged her. 

''I will see that by myself, but you don't worry ok, I'm with you so you don't have to take any stress and get ready to go out.'' She smiled and nodded by telling me thanks and went out. 

I quickly dialed few numbers and told them the whole situation and I smirked to myself. 

''You are gone Sam.'' I said while smirking and went out to meet my hubby.

Basically, I wanted to tell him everything but first let me deal with this situation and then I will tell the whole story to him including murder and after that if he sends me jail, I will suffer but I don't know how I will suffer, I will die. 

Lets' do not think about this, everything will be fine. 

I and Abhi went to our room and since we were tired too much, we immediately crashed our bed and Abhi directly fell asleep but sleep was far away from me and I was thinking about tonight. 

What will happen and by thinking this I went out while tiptoeing. 

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!

Hope you all like this chapter, since I told this in bio itself that but I will say it here as well. 

This book has only remain 10 more chapters as this book is going to be finished. 

I know many readers will be sad because our hearts are connected with this book, right but don't worry I will make an epilogue and bonus chapter according to your all preference and will give this book a deserving end, so that my readers will not feel sad and also make a sequel of their children book, is that ok?

Ok so let's meet in the next chapter and don't forget to do votes and comments.