8. What do you know?

I loved Thursday nights into Fridays. Thursday's consisted of Andy coming over, and Friday meant we woke up together. Thursday nights usually lasted a while too if you know what I mean.

I woke up to Andy sleeping soundly next to me. His arm was around my waist and his hair was messy and fluffy.

Reminded me of old times. Until I found out that he would tell his wife that he fell asleep at his desk while working so late.

Happy thoughts though. Andy was sleeping soundly next to me.

I kissed his head softly and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He slowly started coming to his senses as I did.

As he was waking up he got closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist more and pulling me in.

"Good morning love." He whispered.

"Morning." I said. I rested my head on his chest. He smelled so good. Dior? Yeah definitely. He was a dior kinda guy.

Last night ran late. Very late. We were only running on about four hours of sleep and we both had work.

"We need the weekend more for these things." I said.

"I know. But I have Jacob Saturday to Tuesday." He said.

I groaned and kissed his neck. He flipped me over and laid on top of me.

"I know your tactics to get me to fuck you again but we had a long night and I know you're sore." He whispered. I sighed and pet his hair.

"You know me too well." I said.

"Mhm." He said. He kissed my collarbone and looked up at me. "Sleep okay?"

"Always better with you." I said.

"Flirt." He said. I chuckled and watched as he rested his chin on my bare chest. So gentle.

"We should take the day off from work. We're both sick. Very sick." I said.

"Oh are we? I think we need to rest up in bed then. And I have really good medicine for you." He said.

"Oh I bet." I said sarcastically. "But I have a lot to do today."

"Ugh. You're such a hard worker it pisses me off." He said. I chuckled and rolled over on the bed before slowly getting up.

"You and I are getting caffeine before I drop you off at work." I told him.

"Deal. Let's go shower." He said.

......................................................................

"I'll see you later." I said and kissed his cheek as I dropped him off at work. I had picked him up here yesterday so his car was still in the parking lot.

"Bye." He said.

I watched as he left before going to work myself.

......................................................................

Jacob: can I have another meeting with you?

Me: sure but can I ask why?

Jacob: I just need to get some things off my chest. Are you open at all today?

Me: my last hour from 4:30-5:30.

Jacob: I'll text my dad.

I sighed and sipped on my coffee. Something was wrong with him. Luckily his meeting was in two hours so I would know soon.

Jacob: my dad was wondering if you could come over for it.

Me: no. He knows that's unprofessional.

Jacob: okay.

I huffed and dialed Andy's number from my office phone. He immediately picked up.

"You bring him here. He needs a meeting."

"I know. I'm sorry I can not seem to get him out on time to bring him in. Work is crazy busy. I texted Laurie but she didn't answer." He said. I heard sirens in the back which meant he was on a site.

"Okay. I will pick him up and we're gonna drive around. But don't give him the option to have it at your house. I am his therapist and our relationship is separate from that." I said.

"I know." He said.

"It's not gonna happen again. You're his father and I'm his therapist. I'm not his stepmom."

"You could be." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye Andrew." I said.

I huffed and finished up my work at the office.

......................................................................

"Hi y/n." Jacob said as he got in the car.

"Hi Jacob. How are you?" I asked as he buckled up. I checked in the back of the car to make sure that none of Andy's boxers were in the back.

"I'm okay." He said.

"Yeah? Why did you need an appointment?" I asked as I drove around his moms part of the town.

"It's more of a personal thing. I didn't want dad here though..." he said.

"Umm okay. Off record then I guess." I said.

"My mom definitely knows that you and dad are a thing...and she cracked the case on you two being together when I was little." He said.

"Oh.. well your dad and I aren't a thing really..." I said.

"I don't care she knows. She knows and she will literally make sure that you will have he'll. She's brewing something up I know it and she can't hurt you and dad.... She can't hurt you and dad like she hurt me." He said, whispering the last part.

I pulled the car over.

"Jacob. What do you know and do I need to tell your dad to get you from her house?" I asked as I turned to him. 

"I don't know anything. Well okay. She has looked your name up constantly on Instagram. Her notebook has your full name, birthday, hair color, eye color, address, Facebook statuses, colleges, all written down. She asked me about you and I said that you are just a therapist. I know she purposefully crashed the car and I know my dad wrongfully testified but I understand why. But I think that dad should stay at your house tonight. Or you stay at his." He said.

"Umm. I'm- okay. Why is she looking up my...whatever yeah." I said. I turned around and went to Andy's house.

Jacob dialed his moms number. "Hi mom! Is it okay if I stay at dads? The game is on tonight and we were talking about it the other day....i would put him on the phone but he's in the bathroom. Yeah.....okay. Yes the meeting with y/n went well. Okay...bye." He said.

I scoffed. He was a good liar like his dad. "All good?"

"All good." He said.

God Andy better get home quick.