11. Worried*

{Andy's pov}

"Dad?" I heard Jacob say. I sat up.

Y/n was sleeping soundly in front of me. Jacob was standing at my door.

"Hey bud. You okay?" I asked him.

"She's texting me again." He said.

I sat up quietly and let y/ns head lay on the pillow, being that it was laying on my arm.

I patted the spot next to me on the king bed and Jacob came down and sat.

He handed me his phone. Y/n stirred a bit but I rubbed her back lightly as I read. She hadn't been getting good sleep since Laurie. I scrolled through the texts.

Mom: you tell your father that if you don't come home and stay with me I'll call the police.

Jacob: text him.

Mom: do not give me that attitude. Just because you're living with y/n doesn't mean you act like her.

Jacob: ever think that she has nothing to do with my attitude. Maybe it's the fact that you crash me into a bridge, and then try to ruin my dads relationship that he's happy in.

Mom: he cheated on me.

Jacob: you did the same to him.

Mom: I'm gonna come over and show you how a parent should really put you into shape.

Jacob: mom it's two am can I please get some sleep?

Mom: I don't get sleep so you don't deserve it either.

I sighed and looked at my tired son. He was the man in the middle.

I brought him in and kissed his head.

He rested his head on my chest. "I just want everyone to be content." He whispered.

"I know." I whispered. I rubbed his back lightly. "Are you gonna be okay? Do you want me to sleep in the living room with you?"

"No. It's fine, I know y/n hasn't gotten much sleep." Jacob said. He looked down at her.

I looked at her too. She was sleeping pretty soundly.

I nodded and looked back at Jacob. "Okay, wake me if you need anything. But for now phone is on silent okay? The security cameras are up. She can't hurt you." I whispered.

He nodded softly. "I love you dad." He said.

"I love you too. Get some sleep. You're lucky it's Sunday tomorrow." I whispered. He cracked a smile before heading to bed.

I laid back on the bed again and looked over at y/n, still sleeping.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Y/n shifted a little and got closer to my body, not even realizing.

I turned onto my side and wrapped my arms around her again. She relaxed in her sleep immediately.

I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes.

......................................................................

Today was a rainy day. Y/n read in the living room while Jacob and I played cards.

"So. How's sarah?" I asked him.

Jacob blushed lightly. "She's good." He said.

"You two fell out of it for a while. Then got close again. What happened?" I asked.

He sighed and put down a card. "I was really stressed and angry about the trail and I found out some things about her and took my anger out on her." He said.