13. Is he?

"Y/n. Let's go out tonight." Andy said. I looked up from my book on his couch.

"What?" I asked. Just yesterday he paid for my nails to be done.

"Yeah. I have this restaurant that I like. We can take Jacob with too. It's fancy though." He said.

Is he proposing tonight?

"I- okay that sounds nice." I said. He smiled and went into the kitchen. I bit my lip lightly. Is he really gonna propose?

"And y/n!" He yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Love you." He said. I smiled.

..............................................................................

I looked at my dress

I looked at my dress. I didn't know if it was too fancy or not. I sighed and put my curled hair behind my ears and put on some earrings.

What if Andy wasn't proposing? What if he was just gonna take us out? I was too in my head.

Whatever. Either way tonight will be nice.

But Jacobs coming too. So maybe he is proposing to have his son there.

"Hey." Andy said as he came into the bathroom. "You look gorgeous."

I smiled at him through the mirror as I put my hoop in. "Thank you." I said.

His hair wasn't done yet. It was super fluffy. He was in a white button up and black dress pants. He looked really nice.

He came up behind me and rested his hands around my waist. He kissed my neck softly. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too handsome." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Greens your color." He said.

"Thank you." I said and slapped his ass before leaving.

"Ow." He said.

"Heheh." I said with an evil tone.

................................................................................

"So Jacob. How are things going with Sarah?" I asked as I sipped on my wine.

"Really good. I just told dad but I'm going on a trip with her to that water park." He said.

"Oh fun!" I said. Andy rubbed his hands on his thighs. He was so nervous.

I held his hand under the table.

"So dad. Why are we out tonight?" Jacob asked.

"I just thought it would be nice to have some time together." Andy said.

"Well thank you for taking us out." I said.

He rubbed my hand lightly. I smiled at him.

Jacob snickered. Andy looked at his son. "What?" Andy asked.

"Andy and y/n sitting in a tree." He started.

"My son is f-i-v-e." Andy chanted. I laughed and let go of Andy's hand.

I knew he was super nervous. I smiled at Jacob as he laughed.

•••

Andy took us on a walk down the boardwalk after dinner. It was peaceful tonight. He held my hand as Jacob walked beside his dad. Andy always made sure he was doing okay. After the accident he's always had a limp and his hip hurts if he walks too much.

"You doing okay?" Andy asked his son.

"Yeah. I'm good." He said.

He wasn't good. But I knew he knew what might be happening, and didn't wanna ruin the moment.

Is he proposing or do I see candles up ahead?

I squeezed Andy's hand lightly. I feel like he knew that I knew. He smiled down at me as we walked.

I held his arm with my free hand. I was so excited. I never really imagined that I would get proposed to years after our affair.

We walked closer before Andy stopped me. There were candles along the boardwalk. Jacob stayed back.

"I feel like you know." He said.

"Oh I know." I whispered.

He slid down on one knee. I smiled as he brought a box out of his pocket.

"Y/n...." He said as he opened the box. A beautiful diamond ring in the box.

"Andy..." I said and gasped a little. It was more than beautiful.

"I have loved you since the moment I met you fourteen years ago. And I've loved you ever since. Even when I didn't see you, I still loved you. So y/n l/n, will you marry me?"

I nodded. "Yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger before standing up and pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he held me close.

Jacob clapped and cheered. Andy pulled away and went over to Jacob, wrapping his arms around him. Jacob let go of his dad after a few seconds and I pulled him in too.

Jacob hugged me tight. "Hi future step mom." He said. I laughed lightly.

I pulled away and looked at Jacob. "You gonna be okay if I move into your dads house?" I asked him.

"More than okay." He said. He pulled me into a hug again, pulling Andy in as well.

"I love you guys." Jacob said. Andy kissed his head.

"Love you too jake." He said.

"Love you too buddy." I said.

Andy kissed my forehead. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

I was gonna get married. Andy's my fiancé. Holy shit.

"Who's your best man?" Jacob asked.

"Is that even a question? You." He said. I tensed a little.

"-but I think we might do a small wedding in the backyard. We don't know. Details are later." Andy said. I laughed.

"I'm so happy." I whispered. Andy smiled at me.

•••

Andy sat with me on the couch with a glass of wine for me.

"So...would you want a big wedding or a small one?" He asked.

"Well with the whole fame that you had last year..." I said.

"No I agree. I say backyard. Small. Friends and family." He said.

"Yeah." I said and smiled.

"I'm so excited to marry you" he said.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."