9. Always watching

"Why the fuck was this not talked about earlier?" Andy asked.

"Andy!" I said sternly.

"Dad I'm sorry I just put everything together. I didn't think anything of it when she asked about her. She always asks stuff like that." Jacob said.

"Do you still have her location?" Andy asked Jacob.

"Yes."

Jacob pulled it up. It was in my neighborhood.

"Fuckin a." I said.

Jacob looked away from us. "I'm sorry. I should've told you guys right when something weird started."

"Honey no. It's okay." I said. He looked at me with teary eyes.

"No dad is right. I'm sorry." Jacob said and left. He went to his room and I gave Andy a stare.

"You're fucking stupid to yell at him. You know he had every right to say nothing? I'm not his stepmom. We're not dating. It's his birth mom. He did not have to tell me but he did. He did because he knows you like me." I said.

"We're not dating? Seriously y/n? I asked you to be my girlfriend." He asked.

"I'm gonna stop you. We're not gonna fight about labels. You're right we did say that but your ex wife is about to murder me. Your son is crying in his room right now. And either I sill check on him or you will." I said.

"No I will check on him because you're right. You're not his stepmom." Andy said.

"Andrew I will leave so quickly you have no idea. I don't need your protection from your crazy ex wife I really don't." I said.

"Yeah alright. You should've been worried the second you got fucked by me." He said.

"Oh really? I was the one in the dark because I thought you were a single man. I was the one being lied to." I said.

"If you want to go and deal with my crazy ex wife then go for it. But I'm gonna go talk to my kid now." He said.

"Mmm. Okay. I'm gonna go shower and try not yo fucking scream because you got me roped into this." I said.

"How the fuck did I rope you into this?" He asked as I went into the bathroom.

"By fucking me when you were married." I said.

He rolled his eyes and left the room.

{Andy's pov}

I knocked on jacobs door before going inside. He laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling. Tears streamed from his eyes.

"Why are you fighting with her now? I just got out of this shit dad." He said.

"I'm not....I'm sorry. I know and I shouldn't." I said.

"She loves you dad. So much. So don't mess this up. Cause she's really sweet and almost too sweet. Do not break her heart." He said.

I stared at him and sat down.

"She doesn't even think we're dating. And your mom is looking for her." I said.

"I know. Which is why you go apologize to her. Please dad." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I went into the bedroom to find y/n showered and drying her hair. She had my sweatshirt and sweatpants on. And she looked so good.

She stopped towel drying her hair as I stood in the doorway. She looked at me and back at her reflection.

I came over and engulfed her in a hug from behind. She wrapped her arms around mine and sighed. I looked at her through the mirror as she closed her eyes and let her head fall.