003, inside eddie's trailer.

Roxy was guiding students to the bleachers for the game

    Roxy was guiding students to the bleachers for the game. She kept saying "Hello!" and "Welcome!", as if she was a broken record.

    Dustin and Mike chose to not go to the game, and she felt bad for Lucas. But the boys both had their own things, they couldn't be attached at the hip forever.

    "Everyone now rise for our national anthem. Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own, Tammy Thompson!" The principal held his arm out, welcoming Tammy to the floor.

    Roxy put her hand to her mouth and laughed as she looked up to Robin and Steve, who shared a similar expression. She was curious to see if she actually sounded like a muppet, like Steve had said.

    Tammy started to sing and the microphone made a horrific noise. Roxy looked up at Steve, who mouthed "Muppet".

    Roxy cringed through the rest of the song, and tried to hide her expression.

    Tammy finally ended with a very high pitched note, and the game had finally begun.

    The cheer team was doing their routines, keeping the crowd loud and encouraging for the Hawkins basketball team.

    Every time Andy scored, she cheered a little louder and yelled "Go Andy!"

    She had forgiven him for his comment he made earlier that day. She always did. Andy was a dumb teen boy who probably shouldn't be in a relationship because he had no sense of love and only really saw Roxy as a person to satisfy himself with.

    And Roxy, Roxy had been in many relationships. Long enough for her to know about love.

    Past relationships for her were mainly hookups. And with this relationship with Andy, she wanted to prove she wasn't what she was called behind her back.

    Billy Hargrove was the first boy she ever dated. And the first boy she ever loved. Roxy wasn't very sure where Andy fit in between.

    "We aren't going to win." Chrissy whispered.

    Roxy looked at the scoreboard and saw that Hawkins was a few points behind with a few seconds left.

    She kept cheering, but watched as the ball fell off the hoop and bounced straight to Lucas.

    "C'mon Lucas! You've go this!" She yelled.

    Lucas jumped up, with two seconds left. He threw the ball and time seemed to stop. Roxy stood still, a worried look on her face. She watched as the basketball hit the glass and went around the edge of the basket, and then-

    The cheer team swarmed the boys, shaking their pompoms and yelling as they celebrated their win.

    Roxy found her way to Andy and hugged him, jumping up and down. He swung Roxy up by her legs, and held her bridal style and they all cheered for Lucas and their successful win.