002, slut he said.

Roxy served as a chauffeur for the boys

    Roxy served as a chauffeur for the boys. Her and Nancy took turns driving the boys to and from school. She parked her car and watched as Mike, Dustin, and Lucas ran off, without saying goodbye.

    It was the last day of school before spring break, and everyone was hectic. Ms. Kelly could be heard trying to direct everyone to the gym.

    Roxy had on her cheer uniform and her hair up in a ponytail. She also had on blue eyeshadow, to match Chrissy, and she had blush across her nose and cheeks.

    "Hey babe." Andy wrapped his arms around her torso and lifted her up, kissing her cheek. "God, I love seeing you in the uniform."

   Roxy giggled and spun around for him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

   She wasn't the fondest of PDA, but she pushed through and dealt with it. Andy loved the popularity it came with dating her.

   "Okay I have to go." Roxy said, pulling away from him.

   Andy grabbed her ass and kissed her again.

"Hey! I seriously have to go. I need to get ready for the rally." She pushes him off of her and waved as she heading towards the gym.

   "There you are! Rally starts in five minutes!" Chrissy grabbed Roxy's hand.

   The gym was loud and completely full. Roxy was being held up and doing movements that were practically engraved in her head.

   She counted to three and then jumped up. Roxy tucked her knees and flipped in the air, landing perfectly.

   The crowd went wild and Roxy shook her pompoms. Two girls held up a paper and the basketball team ripped through.

   Roxy jumped up and down, cheering and waving her pompoms in the air.

   Andy ran up to her and grabbed her face, tilting her downward and kissing her. The students all cheered louder and the cheerleaders all cooed. Everyone settled down, and Roxy sat down next to Chrissy in front of the bleachers.

   The basketball team all lined up and Jason grabbed a microphone. He unhooked it from the stand and took a few steps forward. The voices died down and Jason started to talk.

   "Good morning Hawkins high! First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. Without your support, we wouldn't be here. Give yourselves a big hand. And of course, I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the tigers cheer squad."

   Jason motioned to the girls, and the crowd went wild again.

   "Chrissy, Chrissy I love you babe." Jason smiled.

   Roxy nudged Chrissy with her elbow and Chrissy blew Jason a kiss.

   "And here's to the hottest girl in Hawkins, Indiana, Roxy Lewis!" Andy yelled, the basketball team yelling with him.

   "I think I can speak for all of us when I say, it's been a tough year for Hawkins. So much loss. And sometimes I wonder, 'How much loss can one community take?' In dark days like this, we need something to believe in. So, last night, when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, I looked at my team, and I said, 'think of Jack. Think of Melissa. Think of Heather. Think of Billy."

   Roxy's locked eyes with Lucas. She then looked away and Chrissy grabbed her hand.

   "Think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper. Think about every one of our friends that perished in that fire. What did they die for? For us to loose to some, some crap school? No! Let's win this game. Let's win this game for them."

   He pauses for a moment, "And that's what we did! We embarrassed those candy-asses in their own homes. and now tonight, tonight we're gonna bring home the championship trophy!"

   Roxy stood up and waved her pompoms around again, jumping up and down.

   Andy ran up and grabbed, spinning her around as he kissed her again.

•••

   The pep rally has gotten the whole school excited for the game that night. Mike and Dustin, however, we're panicking over telling Eddie Munson, the leader of theirs little D and D club, that Lucas wasn't able to play.

   It was lunch, and Roxy was sitting with the basketball team and a few other cheerleaders.

   Andy had his hand on her inner thigh. She was snacking on a sliced apple and adding into the conversation as needed.

   "Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!"

   Roxy turned her head and saw Eddie Munson standing in the lunch table.

   Jason stood up. "You want something freak?"

Eddie raises his hands to his head like the Devil's horn and stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah, leave us alone asshole." Andy yelled.

"I'd watch my language around your girl. Heard she doesn't like that. A bit of a turn off for her." Eddie smirked.

Roxy rolled her eyes. She had only ever spoken to Eddie one other time, to get Andy his drugs. She only knew him as Eddie the freak Munson. Her opinion on him was based off of other interactions with him.

"You're jealous, freak. Go sit back with you weirdos." Andy said.

"Oh I'm terribly jealous." Eddie said, sarcastically.

Andy grabbed Roxy's hand, pulling her up to her feet and kissed her, dramatically. She pushed away and looked embarrassed. Roxy took Andy's hand and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell was that?" She said sternly.

Andy shrugged. "He was being a douche. Had to let him know that you were mine."

"The whole school knows that. And, you know, that I don't like doing that stuff in public. Especially when the whole school has their eyes on us." Roxy sniffed.

"It's okay for your other boyfriends to do that, but not me?" Andy laughed awkwardly.

"No, it's not that. It's just, for years, people called me names behind my back. I don't want that reputation to stick." Roxy crossed her arms.

"Like slut? That name sticks with you forever." Andy said.

Roxy gave him an offended look. "What do you mean?"

"Once a slut, always a slut." shrugged Andy.

"You're fucking joking." Roxy gasped. She pushed Andy away from her and stormed off.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Andy yelled after her.

"I'm going to find Chrissy. Cant wait to tell her what fucked up thing you said this time."

authors note

authors note

GUYS I PROMISE EDDIE AND ROXY CONTENT NEXT CHAPTER!!