Chapter 4: I actually had feelings for Lin Ran

Song Zhixu quietly smoked a cigarette and stood for a long time before walking back to the sofa.

Lin Ran on the couch may have taken the medicine, it was already much better, although the face was still a little ugly, but in the end there was no more pain.

"Go ahead, I'll take you upstairs to sleep." Song Zhixu stood on the edge of the sofa, looking at the humanity sitting on the sofa timidly.

Lin Ran nodded, immediately stood up, and held his backpack in his arms.

He followed Song Zhixu upstairs, and he could still smell the smell of tobacco coming from Song Zhixu's body, there was some choking, Lin Ran did not adapt, but he did not say anything, because he could vaguely feel that the man in front of him seemed to be in a bad mood, and did not know why.

Song Zhixu took him to the room next to his room and changed the sheets for him again.

"Okay, go to sleep, I'll just come to me next door when I have something to do."

Lin Ran obediently nodded and pulled Song Zhixu aside again when he was about to leave.

"Song Zhixu, you won't let Ran run go anymore, will you?"

Song Zhixu looked at him, "Hmm", before leaving, and closed the door for him.

Lin Ran himself stayed in the room, took out his bag again, opened it, and took out a photo of a family of three from inside, wiped the photo with his sleeve, and spoke to the photo again.

"Father, mother, brother, we are not in the same place, the eldest brother said to let Song Zhixu take care of Ranran, so we changed places." TThinking of Song Zhixu, Lin Ran's face showed a smile, and he whispered, "Song Zhixu is a good person, and he is not angry with Ranran, so he must also be good to him."

Lin Ran held the photo and talked for a long time, and then carefully put it into the bag, put the bag at the head of the bed, and then lay down in the quilt and slept quietly.

Probably because of a tired day today, or maybe the bed and quilt here are much more comfortable than he slept before, Lin Ran lay on it for a long time and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day was a weekend, Song Zhixu did not have to go to the company, so it was rare to lie in bed without getting up early, lying on the bed for a while, quietly thinking about the Lin Mu he saw yesterday.

After graduating from school, Lin Mu returned to Haicheng, he stayed in the capital, he has not seen for a long time, this time he also heard that the Lin family and his wife died in a car accident before he rushed over.

But seeing Lin Mu's appearance, he was still a little distressed.

After thinking about it, he picked up the phone and made a call, the phone was answered, and the voice over there was still a little sleepy, and it should have just been woken up.

"Know? How do you call me. The man's voice was muffled with some sexiness.

"Do me a favor." Song Zhixu said directly.

After hanging up the phone, Song Zhixu sat on the bed, and suddenly heard a slight noise from outside, he looked at the time, or sat up from the bed.

The nanny was not at home, no one made breakfast, and now Lin Ran should be hungry. <

He got dressed and packed up before leaving the bedroom, but was stunned as soon as he reached the landing.

In the downstairs hall, Lin Ran was wearing a pure white shirt and was lying on the ground with his ass, the important thing was that Lin Ran was not wearing clothes under his body, his ass was bare against him, and he could even easily see the naked body inside the ass groove and shirt.

Song Zhixu coughed softly.

Lin Ran heard the voice and immediately turned his head, and after seeing him, he still showed a bright smile to him, holding a wipe cloth in his hand, and there were water stains on the floor next to him, which was the place where he had just wiped.

"Are you wiping the floor?" Song Zhixu frowned, he was not yet at the point where Lin Ran personally wiped the floor.

"Auntie said that you should wipe the floor once a day, wipe all the furniture every three days, and clean the yard every week." Lin Ran looked around and pouted again, "But your house is too big, so you have to start early." 

He used to be like this, working every day, otherwise he would go hungry.

"What about your clothes?" Song Zhixu asked again.

"I don't have clothes to change when my clothes are washed, so I wear Song Zhixu's, and my clothes will be washed and returned to you when they are dry." Lin Ran peeked at Song Zhixu with some trepidation.

He did not agree, afraid that Song Zhixu would be angry, but he really had no other clothes, the one he wore when he returned to China, and he had not changed it for several days.

Song Zhixu also realized that he had neglected this matter, and Lin Ran came with him with a backpack and nothing.

He didn't say a word and went straight down the stairs and toward the kitchen.

Lin Ran looked at him as if he was angry, quickly got up from the ground to follow, followed him into the kitchen, and then whispered an apology next to him.

"I'm sorry, Song Zhixu, I'm sorry, I'll take it off and give it back to you now, I'll wear it for a while." Lin Ran began to unbutton some of his hands.

When Song Zhixu looked back, he had already solved the third one, the thin white neck and delicate collarbone were exposed, thinking of the scene he had just seen, Song Zhixu tightened his body and grasped his wrist.

"Okay, no need to take it off, wear it well." Song Zhixu forced himself to look away and lower his head.

Song Zhixu was one meter eight eight, Lin Ran stood in front of him and hair was on his shoulders, looking thin and small, Song Zhixu's shirt was hanging down on him to cover his thighs.

Below were his slim legs, which didn't have much flesh, probably because of the tension of his body, his ten rounded toes slamming against the floor, forcing out a touch of pink blood.

"Go to my room and find a dress to change, and when you have breakfast, I'll go shopping with you." Song Zhixu pushed Lin Ran out.

"Huh?" Lin Ran was a little surprised, Song Zhixu didn't seem to be angry with him, and he wanted to take him to buy clothes.

When he was about to turn around and ask again, the kitchen door was already closed in front of him, and Lin Ran had to go upstairs to find clothes.

In the kitchen, Song Zhixu propped his hands on the table, and it took a while to suppress the restless feeling in his body,

Lin Ran was six years younger than him, and he was a little fool, just like a child, but he actually had feelings for Lin Ran.

It seems that he has been alone for too long.