Chapter 42: How can I not like you, don't cry

Song Zhixu stood at the window and took a deep breath of the cigarette lit by his fingertips. The smoke went down the throat tube into his lungs, and after a week of circulation, it came out again, and he was silent for a while before he said seriously.

"I'm very sober, Lin Ran is different from Lin Mu, I've never confused two people."

Although he had agreed to take care of Lin Ran before he was indeed Lin Mu's relationship, at that time he only thought that Lin Ran was a friend's younger brother, and later he slowly cared more and more about Lin Ran, and he also clearly knew that he was Lin Ran and had nothing to do with Lin Mu.

"Really," Mu Qingting confirmed again, but in his heart he actually knew that Song Zhixu was not that kind of person,

"Well, I only like Lin Ran because of Lin Ran, and it has nothing to do with Lin Mu." Song Zhixu said, "Cut, I see you are instigating." Mu Qingting's face returned to his usual expression, leaning against the wall with his cigarette.

Song Zhixu did not understand.

"When you looked up to Lin Mu, you didn't tell him until now, even I still know it myself, and this time you are holding back', 'Mu Qingting and Song Zhixu have known each other for many years, and they know him too well.'"

"What's there to say about this, do you like it or not?" Song Zhixu's fingers holding the cigarette tightened a little, and the smoke he inhaled forgot to spit out, and he coughed a few times. Mu Qingting approached him, patted him on the shoulder, blinked, and said, "Do you want the brothers to help you?"

On the other side, since Song Zhixu went out, Lin Ran was a little restless, looking at the door from time to time.

In the bowl, He had finished eating all the dishes that Song Zhixu had given him, but he had not clipped them from the table. WWhen He was in the car, Mu Qingting had already told Xiao Nanyu about Lin Ran's situation, so Xiao Nanyu was useful when he was eating, and Yu Guang paid attention to Lin Ran.

There would only be two people in the room, Xiao Nanyu lowered his voice and whispered to Lin Ran on the other side.

"Of course, you don't like to eat the dishes on the table, you see what you want to eat, I asked people to give you a good one again, xiao Nanyu really made a move to get up."

"No, I'm not picky." Lin Ran immediately shook his head and whispered.

"Then why haven't you eaten, I know you must not have eaten enough, right?" asked Xiao Nanyu again. Without answering, he subconsciously glanced at the position next to him and lowered his head.

Xiao Nanyu had been paying attention to him, and looking at this, he knew that it must be related to Song Zhixu.

"Of course you can tell me, I won't tell anyone else, especially Song Zhixu, and no one else in the room will hear it now."  Lin Ran was silent for a while, maybe Xiao Nanyu's slow speech could really make him relax, and after a while he was still Dao.

"Yes, it's because ran ran is fat, so ran ran has to lose weight."

"Fat" Xiao Nanyu looked at Lin Ran.

There was no flesh in this body, and whoever had no conscience said he was fat.

He was just about to speak, the box door was pushed open from the outside, Mu Qingting walked in front of him, and Xiao Nanyu instantly forgot what he was going to say. <

When Mu Qingting sat down, he leaned over again, smelled the smoke on Mu Qingting's body, and poured a glass of juice and handed it over.

"I just went to smoke, I finished my mouth, and I drank juice to moisten my throat." Mu Qingting frowned in disgust, pushed the juice he handed away, and moved it to the side.