Chapter 15: Strawberry-flavored sugar

"Song Zhixu, how do you buy this kind of thing?" Mu Qingting took out a small box from the shopping bag and squeezed it twice in his hand, and said in a smiley voice, "It's still strawberry flavored, you like this bite." 

Song Zhixu's footsteps stopped slightly, and he turned his head to look at Mu Qingting, and his face was gloomy and did not speak.

Of course, he knew what Mu Qingting was holding, it was in the supermarket, Lin Ran knocked down from the shelf next to the cash register, there were candy and some "hygiene" supplies.

Don't think about it, Mu Qingting misunderstood, but he didn't want to explain now, so he turned around and went to the cloakroom to change clothes.

When Lin Ran heard the strawberry flavor, he shifted his gaze to the small box in Mu Qingting's hand.

He sat not far away, reached out and took the box from Mu Qingting's hand.

After Mu Qingting gave it to him, he followed Song Zhixu into the cloakroom, leaning against the door and looking at Song Zhixu who was changing clothes inside?

"You're not a human being, xiao Ranran, although he is not too young or underage, but he looks like a child, you can't take advantage of the fact that people don't understand anything and take him to buy that kind of thing."

Mu Qingting whispered "sigh" twice.

Also said that it is not because of Lin Mu, just help to take care of it.

It took care of it for a few days, and I took someone to buy something.

Song Zhixu gave a cold eye and finally began to explain.

"In the supermarket, Lin Ran was pushed and knocked off the things on the shelf, and I bought them all back, because you think too much." <

"Song knows that you are leisurely." Mu Qingting also felt that Song Zhixu was not that kind of sloppy person, but everything had already been bought back, and he still persuaded him.

Lin Ran outside took the small box and looked around, and it didn't take long to open it, and inside there were five small red bags, and inside the bags were flattened things.

He thought it was strawberry-flavored sugar so he took one apart, and a strong strawberry flavor emanated.

He swallowed while the two people inside didn't come out and quickly put it in his mouth and chewed.

At first, it was still strawberry-flavored, but after chewing a few times, it couldn't move, and it gave off a greasy taste, and he spat it out again in disgust.

When Mu Qingting came out of the cloakroom, Lin Ran just put the second one in his mouth, and chewed twice when he looked at him sideways, opening Mu Qingting's startled mouth wide.

He quickly ran to the sofa to pull out the things in Lin Ran's mouth, and then took the rest back into the bag, while chanting.

"O my ancestors, that person dares to buy you and you really dare to eat, not afraid of poisoning."

Lin Ran blinked innocently and whispered, "Strawberry-flavored."

"Strawberry flavor can't be eaten either." Mu Qingting picked out all the sugar in the bag and took it into the cloakroom and put it in the cabinet, and after a while he walked out with Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran saw Song Zhixu, his eyes shining brightly on the back of the sofa facing him with a silly smile, his forehead was smashed by something that fell down when he was in the supermarket, and he was still red and swollen. <

Song Zhixu asked Mu Qingting to rub some medicine on Lin Ran, and he went to the kitchen to cook.

In the morning, three people went out for breakfast without eating, and now they should all be hungry at noon.

Song Zhixu's family medicine was all taken by Mu Qingting, so he remembered where he was, and after finding it, he was ready to wipe it for Lin Ran, but Lin Ran avoided it.

Lin Ran turned his head to look at the location of the kitchen, pursed his lips and whispered, "Stranger, don't touch it."

"What a stranger I am, we went to the hospital together this morning." Mu Qingting approached him again.

Lin Ran dodged away, looking at Mu Qingting with some timidity.

Song Zhixu had said that Mu Qingting was a stranger, and he had given him a needle in the morning, and had just taken "strawberry-flavored sugar" from his mouth, so he would not let Mu Qingting go near him now.

Mu Qingting and Lin Ran had a stalemate for a while, and finally they could only lose the battle and throw the Yunnan Baiyao spray in his hand to him.

"I won't get it for you, you find Song Zhixu yourself and ask him to spray him."

Lin Ran caught it, and then trotted into the kitchen to find Song Zhixu, handed him the things in his hand and whispered: "Spray"

Song Zhixu had just washed the dishes, looked down at the water on his hands, and with one hand brushed away the fine bangs on his forehead and sprayed him lightly with one hand.

"Mu Qingting, why don't you let him spray you?"

Lin Ran shook his head with his lips and did not speak. <

Song Zhixu did not ask questions, and put the washed vegetables on the table and cut them.

Lin Ran had been standing by his side, watching Song Zhixu's busy work back and forth.

He can do housework, but he can't cook, and before the nanny aunt would never let him learn to cook, so when he didn't cook for Lin Ran, he could only go hungry.

Song Zhixu saw that he had been standing by and thought he was hungry, so he took a cup of milk from the refrigerator, warmed it in the microwave, and handed it to him to let him go out to drink.

Lin Ran walked to the sofa with a glass of milk and sat down, some distance away from Mu Qingting, and the two of them watched TV together.

When Song Zhixu finished making lunch and the three of them finished eating together, Lin Ran was a little sleepy and went upstairs to sleep again.

Mu Qingting because of the early return, his house has not been cleaned, so yesterday only slept here in Song Zhixu, during the day he found an hourly worker has finished cleaning for him, so he did not stay any longer, carrying his suitcase home first, Song Zhixu had nothing to do and went into the study, continuing to work.

In the evening, there were only two people left in the house, and Lin Ran would be extra relaxed when he was alone with Song Zhixu, and some of them liked to stick to his side.

Song Zhixu did not bother him, anyway, Lin Ran did not speak, except for occasionally secretly looking at Song Zhixu, it was almost quiet for people to ignore him.

Before going to bed at night, Song Zhixu let Lin Ran drink a glass of milk before letting him go back to his room to sleep.

Song Zhixu was now controlling Lin Ran's diet, and there were no pure meat dishes on the dinner table during the day, Lin Ran's body couldn't stand it, or he had to let him raise it slowly.

The next day, Song Zhixu still had to go to work at the company, so he had to get up earlier, almost with Lin Ran.

As soon as the two people came out of the bedroom, Lin Ran immediately smiled on his face, walked over to Song Zhixu and pulled on his sleeve and whispered Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu looked at him sideways, because Lin Ran was shorter than him, so he would look up at him, the small face that had just been washed with water was tender and raw, and the ends of the hair on his forehead were still with water.

Lin Ran's face was smiling, and looking at the inexplicable made people feel good.

"Hungry?" Song Zhixu took the initiative to speak.

Lin Ran shook his head, pulled Song Zhixu's sleeve and followed him downstairs, while saying, "Song Zhixu woke up early today." 

"Well, I'm going to work today." Song Zhixu answered casually.

Lin Ran's movements stiffened.

So Song Zhixu is not here today.