Chapter 140: is afraid that I am going to give birth prematurely

Xiao Zhengnan raised his head and frowned deeply at Xiao Zhengnan.

"You mean to let me call Lin Mu's little aunt"

Xiao Zhengnan nodded naturally, he really meant this.

"Don't think about it, I can't tell." Song Zhixu didn't want to call Xiao Zhengnan's uncle, so how could he call Lin Mu's uncle. At least Xiao Zhengnan was a few years older than him, Lin Mu was a year younger than him, let him call him Little Aunt How is this possible

Xiao Zhengnan smiled and whispered.

"It doesn't matter if you call it or not, he's already there anyway."

In the kitchen, Xiao Shilan leaned out and came.

"Zhengnan, you come and take this plate of fruit out and eat it outside."

Xiao Zhengnan finally let Go of Song Zhixu, took the fruit and walked back to the table to put it down, and conveniently inserted a piece of watermelon to feed lin Mu. In front of Lin Ran, Lin Mu was still a little embarrassed and wanted to take the fork and eat it himself, but Xiao Zhengnan did not let go, and he had no choice but to probe his head to bite and eat it. Mu immediately inserted one for Lin Ran and let him eat.

"Thank you brother." Lin Ran took it and ate it himself. The child in his stomach kicked and kicked again, and Lin Ran's face turned white in pain, and he bent down to support his stomach and frowned deeply.

"Of course, what's wrong with you" Lin Mu felt a little nervous in his heart, and quickly supported him, worried to see him. Song Zhixu also reacted, and quickly leaned over to support Lin Ran. Lin Ran shook his head slightly and whispered.

"It's all right, the baby kicked it. Song Zhixu breathed a sigh of relief, touched Lin Ran's stomach, and said helplessly.

"Today's New Year's Eve, the child in your belly is also very excited, it didn't take long to kick two feet, and I didn't move so much before."

Lin Ran smiled, leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, and whispered.

"Babies are happy too." Song Zhixu pinched his cheek and did not speak again.

Before eating a piece of cake, Lin Ran was hungry not long after Xiao Shilan made something for him to eat, and after eating Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran back to the room and slept. With Xiao Shilan here, Lin Mu and Xiao Zhengnan naturally don't need them to take care of it, and Song Zhixu just needs to greet Lin Ran. Lin Ran's body was a little weak, and he leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and fell asleep not long after. 

Song Zhixu slept enough at night, which would not be much sleepiness, but he did not dare to leave, so he took the computer and sat on the small sofa next to him to deal with some company affairs. It was all arranged, and although he knew that there was nothing he needed to do, after all, it was the company he had brought up, and it was still necessary to go up and take a look at it occasionally. Lin Ran took a long nap, Song Zhixu handled the work for more than an hour, and then lay back on the bed with Lin Ran for a while, and Lin Ran woke up. Opening his eyes, Lin Ran was stunned for a while, and shrunk into Song Zhixu's arms, and it took a while before he woke up.

"Of course, do you want to wake up now?" asked Song Zhixu in a low voice. Lin Ran nodded.

"I want to go to the bathroom."

Song Zhixu quickly picked him up and went to the toilet. <

Lin Ran's stomach is big, and he goes to the toilet diligently and quickly, and he usually wakes up after taking a nap for more than two hours, and he wants to go.

After solving the problem, Lin Ran washed his hands, song Zhixu dried him, and then dragged him out of the bedroom. The four people in the living room sat together and talked, and when they saw that Lin Ran was awake, Xiao Shilan quickly called Lin Ran over and let him sit in the middle, and Lin Ran pulled Song Zhixu to sit next to him.