Chapter 71: Suddenly, my stomach hurt and I bled

"You've arrived in the capital," Song Zhi xu meng reacted, why did Lin Mu not answer the phone call, probably directly ran over.

It is also true that now that Lin Ran is like this, Lin Mu should come over.

"We're in the hospital, I'll pick you up." Song Zhixu hurriedly said.

"No, I'll take a taxi myself." Lin Mu was now anxious to see Lin Ran.

"I'll go with Ranran, you wait inside, it's not safe outside before it's too early."

Song Zhixu also had some in his heart that he didn't know how to face Lin Mu, after all, Lin Mu had told him before, but he didn't obey. Now that Lin Ran was pregnant, she let Lin Mu know these things, and Song Zhixu actually had some nervousness to face Lin Mu. Lin Mu didn't say anything more and agreed to come down.

After hanging up the phone, Song Zhixu returned to the room and woke up Lin Ran, who had just fallen asleep.

He was reluctant to wake up Lin Ran so quickly, but Lin Mu had come over now, and he definitely wanted to see Lin Ran, plus Song Zhixu really needed Lin Ran to meet Lin Ran with him.

Talking about hundreds of millions of cooperation, he can not change his face, but now that he sees Lin Ran's only "parent", Song Zhixu has to admit that he has a little encouragement.

"Well, Song Knows Xu, but he didn't wake up." Lin Ran is now extra sleepy, and he is also a little squeamish, just asleep and woke up, some of them are angry, and the tears of grievance are flowing,

"Baby, I will dress you, let's go to the car and sleep well, your brother is coming, we will pick him up." Song Zhixu kissed Lin Ran on the cheek and took him into his arms and coaxed him.

"Brother," Lin Ran muttered, reacted violently, and surprise appeared in his eyes, "Is brother coming?"

Song Zhixu was relieved to see that Lin Ran was happy.

"Okay, let's get dressed." Lin Ran pushed Song Zhixu to get him clothes, and then opened his arms for Song Zhixu to put on for him.

It was not early outside, there was some cold at night, Song Zhixu put Lin Ran several more clothes, and put on a hat before carrying him out.

Got in the car and drove all the way to the airport. Lin Ran hadn't woken up yet, and his face was drowsy, but this time he was going to pick up Lin Mu, so Lin Ran had some excitement along the way, chattering with Song Zhixu. 

He hadn't seen his brother in a long time. There are no cars on the road, but the airport location is somewhat remote, Song Zhixu drove for more than forty minutes to the airport, as soon as he entered the hall, he saw Lin Mulinran's eyes lit up, and he struggled to slide down from Song Zhixu's arms, striding towards Lin Mu and rushing over to hug him.

"Of course, you slow down." Song Zhixu did not expect Lin Ran to be so excited, and did not pull him for a while, which also frightened him for a while, but fortunately, Lin Mu took Lin Ran into his arms in time, which made Song Zhixu breathe a sigh of relief.

Lin Mu reached out and touched the top of Lin Ran's hair with some helplessness, and sighed. <

"Of course, they are all pregnant, not children, how can they still be frizzy?"

Lin Mu did not doubt Song Zhixu's words, and since Song Zhixu dared to say it, he should have already confirmed it.

"Well, what is pregnancy?" Lin Ran happily hugged Lin Mu's waist, and some did not understand what his words meant. Stunned, he looked at Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu touched his nose, coughed softly, and walked over to pick Lin Ran up and face Lin Mudao.

"Let's go."