Chapter 60: Take a cold shower in the middle of the night

Against the light, Song Zhixu couldn't see the other person's place appearance clearly, but he still subconsciously took Lin Ran into his arms. The other party approached the two people and removed the light of the flashlight, and Song Zhixu took a while to see clearly who was coming. It's a worker in blue overalls and hard hats.

"What are you guys, what are you doing here?" the other person also looked at the two people. Both of them are dressed exquisitely, it looks like they have money, this is the old district, and it is going to be demolished, and the rich people have moved away, and it should not be here to see two people. Lin Ran, who was already a little afraid, hid behind Song Zhixu and pulled Song Zhixu's clothes tightly, he was a little scared at night, and there was a stranger who was a little fierce on the other side, which made him even more afraid.

"Hello, we are looking for someone, please ask this address, do you know where it is" Song Zhixu took out his mobile phone to show the other party, he moved from the property deed to the address on the mobile phone The other party looked at it, and then looked at the two people on the other side, shaking his head.

"I don't know, hurry up, run to this side of the big night." After saying that, the man bowed to his hands and let them go, and he himself went to the place where he was going.

There was no one here to take care of it, people were very chaotic, two rich people, this is not to find to rob, Song Zhixu still wanted to chase up and ask again, but he felt that Lin Ran's body was already frightened and trembled, and finally Song Zhixu only glanced at the words printed on the back of the man's overalls, and did not follow up. He turned around and took Lin Ran in his arms, hugged him for a while and waited for Lin Ran to stabilize before whispering.

"Of course, we're not going any further, let's go back and come back tomorrow." Lin Ran nodded and whispered "Hmm". Song Zhixu was also a little distressed, he was too anxious today, he didn't take into account Lin Ran, coming so late must have scared Lin Ran. 

Song Zhixu took out his mobile phone, turned on the flashlight, and then put it in Lin Ran's hand to let him follow the path under his feet, Song Zhixu directly picked lin Ran up and hugged him to the road when he came and went.

It didn't take long for the two people to return to the car, close the car door, and there were only two people left inside, and Lin Ran fell into Song Zhixu's arms with red eyes.

"Song Zhixu, it's so scary at night." Song Zhixu gently caressed Lin Ran's back, landing one light kiss after another on his forehead, and when Lin Ran was better, Song Zhixu pushed him away and started the car back to the place where he lived. On the way, Song Zhixu parked the car on the side of the road, left Lin Ran in the car, and he went down to line up to buy milk tea and strawberry cake for Lin Ran.

Lin Ran held the cake in the car, drank a sip of milk tea after a while and then fed Song Zhixu a sip, the taste of milk tea from the mouth to the heart, Lin Ran's face showed a smile again. Two people live in the hotel, it is inconvenient to cook their own meals, Song Zhixu called the front desk to deliver the meal, the two people ate together, and leaned on the sofa to watch TV. Lin Ran leaned on Song Zhixu's chest and suddenly raised his head to ask him.

"Did Song Zhixu come because of Ranran?" Song Zhixu was stunned, a little confused, he was indeed here because of Lin Ran, but how could Lin Ran know.

"Ran why do you think so?"

"That address, ran last time I saw it." Lin Ran pulled song Zhixu's clothes corner and whispered. <

The last time he saw it, the little book had the address on it, and his name, and this time Song Zhixu had that address on his phone. Song Zhixu was stunned, Lin Ran Lin Ran still remembered the address, and after a while he whispered a little cautiously: Do you remember the photo " Lin Ran thought about it, then shook his head.