Chapter 27: What a Mess Of Tv Kids Watch

Lin Ran cried badly on the phone, intermittently unclear.

Song Zhixu used the fastest speed to rush back to the villa, but it took him more than half an hour to get stuck in traffic on the road.

Listening to Lin Ran's crying, he only felt that the panic in his heart was so bad that he immediately appeared in the villa and accompanied Lin Ran.

It wasn't until Song Zhixu drove the car back to the villa that he saw that the so-called "bad guy" in Lin Ran's mouth was a nanny who had not appeared for many days.

The nanny did not go near the door of the villa, but wandered in the courtyard after entering the gate, it seemed that there was some hesitation, probably because it was seen by Lin Ran inside, which frightened Lin Ran.

Lin Ran seems to have an inexplicable sense of fear of the nanny at home, the last time the nanny did nothing, it was also frightening Lin Ran to scream, and this time Song Zhixu was not there and directly scared to cry.

Song Zhixu's car was parked in the courtyard, he got out of the car and walked all the way to the nanny, she did not return to her senses, or Song Zhixu first opened his mouth and shouted: "Aunt Chen? The nanny heard the voice, looked up fiercely, saw that Song Zhixu was still stunned, and after a while reflected that he subconsciously took a step back.

Song Zhixu was a little surprised, but he hadn't seen her for more than a month, Aunt Chen had actually lost a lot of weight, her face was pale, her eyes were gray, obviously she didn't rest well, and she looked extremely haggard.

"Mr. Song Song, how did you come back?" Aunt Chen reluctantly smiled and hid the panic on her face. 

Song Zhixu glanced sideways at the floor-to-ceiling window connected to the courtyard, and happened to see Lin Ran secretly looking out, revealing half of his head.

Because he had just cried, Lin Ran's eyes were still red, and his eyes were looking at him, as if he wanted to come out, but because there were other people around, he didn't dare.

Song Zhixu moved back to his sight without a trace, did not say much, just said lightly, "The company needs a document, I will come back and get it." After a while, the person on the other side did not speak, and Song Zhixu continued to ask, "How is Uncle Xu's body, is Aunt Chen going back to work?" 

Aunt Chen's eyes were red because of Song Zhixu's words, and tears flowed down from the woman's cloudy eyes, she immediately turned around, wiped the tears with her sleeve, and after a while stabilized her emotions before shaking her head slightly.

"He's not very good, he's been in the hospital."

"Not so good? Didn't he just get a little injury? Song Zhixu frowned slightly.

Before it was a broken foot, now it has been more than a month, it should be good, and I have lived in the hospital for such a long time.

Aunt Chen sighed and shook her head, "I'm older, I've checked out some problems in the hospital, so" She couldn't say anything, sucked in her nose, and finally made up her mind, "Mr. Song, you are a good patron, but we are afraid that we can't do it anymore, I plan to go back to my hometown with Old Xu, I am here to quit your job with you today."

Song Zhixu did not expect it to be so serious. <

Uncle Xu and Aunt Chen had been working in his house for several years, but now that they were leaving, Song Zhixu could not keep them.

He could only say some words of encouragement, and he agreed, and when Aunt Chen left, Song Zhixu gave her a salary in addition to what she had said before, this month she did not do salary here and also paid the knot, he also paid an extra hundred thousand yuan.

He knew that since Uncle Xu was sick, he would definitely need money.

Aunt Chen accepted the money and said thank you to him several times in a row, and finally left crying with some desire to say something.

Watching Aunt Chen's somewhat squirming figure slowly walk out of the courtyard gate, Song Zhixu slightly grasped the key left by Aunt Chen in his hand and did not move for a long time.

Because she is the nanny of the family, Aunt Chen naturally has the key to the courtyard, and even the key to the villa door.

Song Zhixu did not ask her why she came when she knew that she was not at home, came to resign and did not even call him in advance, which was the last sympathy for a poor man.

Song Zhixu stood in the courtyard for a while before entering the villa, as soon as he opened the door, a figure that had been waiting at the door immediately threw himself into his arms, and with great strength, Song Zhixu took a step back.

Lin Ran's eyes were still red, and he rubbed hard in Song Zhixu's arms, because he had just cried, and his voice was still a little hoarse: "Song Zhixu, of course, he is so scared, the bad guys are outside."

Song Zhixu unconsciously tendered a few points in his eyes, and raised his hand to touch the top of Lin Ran's hair. <

"There is no one left, but I am not afraid."

Aunt Chen probably didn't know that Lin Ran was still in the villa, and happened to see her, so she cried and called Song Zhixu.

But fortunately, Aunt Chen has been wandering in the courtyard and has not entered the villa, and other things do not matter. Song Zhixu was only afraid that she would scare Lin Ran.

Lin Ran nodded in Song Zhixu's arms, he had just seen that the bad guy had left, but he was still afraid, so he hugged Song Zhixu tightly.

The two men stood at the door for a while, and finally Song Zhixu bent down

slightly to pick Lin Ran up from the ground and led him to the edge of the sofa before putting him down.

Because Lin Ran tightly wrapped his arms around Song Zhixu's neck, Song Zhixu had no choice but to sit on the sofa with him, still letting people lean into his arms.

Lin Ran narrowed his mouth, quietly leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, and listened to the steady beating sound coming from Song Zhixu's chest before he could calm down.

Song Zhixu looked at him for a moment, raised his head and gently rubbed his thumb and abdomen with his thumb and abdomen, because he was crying and had some red eyes.

Seeing that Lin Ran also moved his cheeks in cooperation, the kitten-like lightly rubbed under his hands, and his heart was soft for a while.

The ghost sent the gods, Song Zhixu slowly lowered his head, and dropped a light kiss on Lin Ran's eyes.

By the time he realized what he had done, both men were stunned.

Song Zhixu was surprised that he couldn't help but do this kind of thing, but Lin Ran had some joy, his eyes shining on the side of his cheek, exposing the other side of his eye, and pointing to himself.

"Song Zhixu, this side also wants."

Song Zhixu was amused by him, and he was a little embarrassed to look away, and finally pinched his cheeks that had a little flesh, and pushed him away to stand up.

"Well, don't make a fuss, I just saw something in your eyes."

Lin Ran frowned and followed, pulling Song Zhixu's sleeve from behind and following him step by step.

"Ran ran knows, that's called 'kissing' is a kiss that you like, and you've seen it on TV." He took a quick step with some excitement and went to Song Zhixu, "Ranran also likes Song Zhixu, so he also has to 'kiss' Song Zhixu."

Song Zhixu was a little embarrassed and angry and pinched Lin Ran's cheek, looking at his lips that were forced to pout because of his own hands, and said in a cold voice.

"Kids watch a mess of TV, watch your cartoons well, don't learn something useless."