Chapter 158: Was It Really Big Before?

Song Zhixu reacted after a while, and looked back to see a man holding Lin Ran's hand, and his face was a little gloomy.

"Let him go." Song Zhixu was afraid that pulling hard would hurt Lin Ran, so he grabbed the man's wrist and forced it slightly.

"Okay, I'll let go."

the other party let go, Song Zhixu let go of the person, and pulled Lin Ran behind him.

The man raised an eyebrow at the two men in front of him, raised his head and moved his wrist that was hurting.

"Your name is Lin Ran is Lin Mu's younger brother, do you remember me"

Lin Ran heard him call his name, looked over, and didn't remember when he had seen it for a while, but there was something familiar with the sound.

Song Zhixu's face suddenly had some more defenses, this person knew Lin Ran's name, but Lin Ran should not have known strangers before.

"Who are you?" asked Song Zhixu, narrowing his eyes slightly, and taking the initiative to ask.

The other party glanced at him, thought about it and probably guessed it.

"You are Song Zhixu, right?" he had also deliberately asked people to check before, which should be called by this name.

"Of course, of course, I seem to remember." Lin Ran's memory was very good, but that night was too chaotic, and he also had some confusion about the other person's face, and could only remember the voice.

He Yibai smiled, which would finally explain.

"Remember, I picked you up on the road before, although I didn't seem to do it right in the end."

He was also found by Lin Mu to find his brother at home, which made him a little embarrassed, and afterwards he also checked it deliberately, knowing that Lin Mu's brother had found it before he was relieved.

Song Zhixu still did not react until Lin Ran took the initiative to walk over and whispered,

"You are the little young master of the He family" He remembered this person, who had lost it before, and it was this person who had carried Ran away, so that he had not found Lin Ran for so long in Haicheng. Later, Shen Yizhou found a photo of Lin Ran leaving by car from the surveillance, and only then did he find that it was the car of the little young master of the He family, but he fainted because of excessive fatigue, so he did not go to the He family, he woke up when he was already in the capital, it was this little young master of the He family who let people drive Lin Ran to the capital, otherwise he would not be able to find Lin Ran for so long, Lin Ran as long as he did a plane or high-speed rail, he would definitely know immediately.

"I am He Yibai." He Yibai nodded, "Last time Lin Zong asked me for someone, I just knew that I was sent to the wrong place, and I have always been a little embarrassed, but this time I met, I invited you to dinner, which is an apology."

Although he was kind at the time, after all, he did something wrong, and when he met, he should accompany him.

Song Zhixu didn't have a good look on He Yibai's face, and his voice was faintly rejected: "No, we will leave soon this time, there is no time."

After saying that, he directly said goodbye to He Yibai and pulled Lin Ran upstairs.

Lin Ran looked back at He Yibai again, and was pulled onto the elevator by Song Zhixu. <

When the elevator door closed, there were only two people inside, and Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu's face was not good, and gently poked Song Zhixu's whispered words.