Prologue

**Prologue:**

**Time:** 7:00 AM 
**Location:** Tokyo, Japan

**3rd POV**

It was a Sunday morning, and the sun shone brightly in the sky. In a quiet house, a child, about six years old, slept peacefully. Downstairs, a woman’s voice called out, "Honey, can you go wake up, Michi-chan, for me?"

A man, looking to be around thirty, nodded, "Hmm? Sure," he replied as he got up.

He climbed the stairs and walked to a door, opening it to reveal the little girl still fast asleep. The man walked over to her, crouched down, and gently shook her. "Michi-chan, it’s time to wake up," he said softly.

The girl slowly opened her eyes, looking around with a sleepy expression. "*Yawn. Good morning, Dad," she said in a tired voice.

"Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty," her father replied with a smile. The girl sat up and hugged her father, who returned the hug warmly. "Go and get ready, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," the girl replied as they broke the hug. Her father got up and walked back downstairs while the girl got up from her bed and began getting ready for the day.

A little while later, after "Michi" had finished getting dressed, she stepped out of her room, making sure it was tidy before heading downstairs. "Morning, hun," a feminine voice greeted her.

"Morning, Mom," the girl responded.

"Come to the kitchen and eat," her mother instructed.

"Coming," the girl replied, walking to the kitchen where her parents were. "Michi, hun, go and set up the table," her mother asked.

"Okay, Mommy," the girl replied, setting the table. By the time she finished, breakfast was ready. The girl helped her mother bring the food to the table.

"Mommy, where’s Daddy?" the girl asked as she sat down.

"Daddy's at work. He'll be back later," her mother replied.

"Mommy, are we going somewhere today?"

"Ah, yes, we need to go grocery shopping and buy you some new clothes," her mother said as they continued eating. Once they finished, they cleaned up and washed the dishes.

"Are you going to change your clothes or go like that?" her mother asked.

"Like this, Mommy!" the child replied enthusiastically.

"Let's go then," her mother said, smiling as they walked out the door, locking it before getting into the car and driving to the market.

**Time:** 8:00 AM 
**Location:** Grocery Store

**3rd POV**

They got out of the car, closing the doors and making sure it was locked before walking into the grocery store. Once inside, they grabbed a cart and made their way down the aisles, picking up what they needed and placing the items in the cart.

**Time:** 10:30 AM

*Sometime later,* the mother and daughter were at the checkout, paying for their items.

"Is this all?" the cashier asked.

"Yes, this is all," the mother replied.

"That will be 590 yen," the cashier said. The mother handed over the money from her purse.

"Thank you for shopping! Have a nice day!" the cashier said as the mother and daughter duo gathered their bags and walked out to their car. The mother unlocked the car, and the child helped put the groceries in the trunk. They then got into the car and drove back home.

**Time:** 10:59 AM

Once they arrived, the daughter helped her mother unload the groceries from the car and bring them into the house.

"Michi, come help Mommy put the things away, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy," the child replied, assisting her mother with putting the groceries away. Once they were done, the mother told her daughter she could go play while she cleaned up. The child happily walked upstairs to her room to play.

---

**Who is the family you were just reading about?**

Well, it was the Hanagaki family—a family known in the mafia world as the strongest mafia clan there is. Our little protagonist, Hanagaki Takemichi, is the heir to this powerful legacy.

**Introduction:**

- **Mother:** Hanagaki Akari

  Mother of Hanagaki Takemichi

- **Father:** Hanagaki Shu 

  Father of Hanagaki Takemichi

- **Daughter:** Hanagaki Takemichi 

  Child of Hanagaki Akari and Hanagaki Shu

Author note
The end of the prologue next chapter will get on with the real story. I just wanted to show the takemishis childhood a bit, but there will be more info when the story progresses. I hope you enjoy it!

Word count: 729

Author note:
I realized a mistake I made while writing, hehehe, so I fixed it and also made the chapter better