Chapter 8

A few weeks into her new school year at Mizo Middle School, Takemichi had started to get the hang of things. Navigating the busy hallways had become easier, and she was beginning to get familiar with her classmates and teachers. The school environment was vibrant and bustling, with students chatting excitedly between classes.

One morning, as Takemichi was making her way to her next class, she was deep in thought about her upcoming schedule. She didn’t notice the person in front of her until it was too late. She accidentally bumped into him, causing a cascade of fabric swatches and sewing tools to scatter across the floor.

Startled, Takemichi quickly regained her balance and looked up to see a calm and composed boy. His neatly styled hair and gentle demeanor stood in stark contrast to the chaos of the hallway. He was holding a stack of swatches and a few sewing tools, which were now scattered around them.

"Oh, I’m so sorry!" Takemichi said, her face flushed with embarrassment. She knelt down to help him gather the items, her cheeks warming at the mix-up.

The boy’s calm demeanor remained unchanged as he smiled reassuringly. "It’s alright. No harm done. I should’ve been paying more attention, too."

As they collected the scattered items, Takemichi noticed the boy’s relaxed posture and the easy way he handled the situation. His presence was soothing amidst the hectic energy of the school.

"Are you part of the Sewing Club?" Takemichi asked, her curiosity piqued. She noticed a club sign earlier and was interested in learning more about it.

The boy nodded, his smile widening slightly. "Yes, I’m Mitsuya Takashi, the president of the Sewing Club. We’ve been working on a new project, and I guess I got a bit carried away."

Takemichi’s eyes lit up at the mention of the Sewing Club. "That’s really cool! I was actually thinking about joining the club. I’ve always wanted to learn more about sewing."

Mitsuya’s calm demeanor seemed to brighten at her interest. "That’s great to hear! We’re always excited to welcome new members. We meet after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Feel free to drop by if you’re interested."

Takemichi felt a spark of enthusiasm at the prospect. "I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks for letting me know."

Mitsuya offered a polite nod and continued to gather the last of the fabric swatches. "No problem at all. If you have any questions or need help settling in, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m happy to help."

As Takemichi continued her way to class, she couldn’t help but reflect on the pleasant interaction. Mitsuya’s calm and friendly demeanor had made her feel more comfortable about joining the Sewing Club. She looked forward to the meeting, excited to see what the club had to offer, and to meet more of her new classmates.

The rest of the day seemed to pass quickly, and by the time the school day ended, Takemichi found herself eager to attend the Sewing Club meeting. Mitsuya’s approachability and the promise of new experiences had left her feeling optimistic and ready for her next adventure.

**Takashi Mitsuya**

pretty boy is here and has blessed us with his presence 😌

author note:
hehehe, it's been a while, huh 😅
nad yes, I made takemichi to be part of the Sewing club