Chapter 6

The next morning, Takemichi woke up to the chirping of birds outside her window. Stretching, she felt pumped for the day ahead. Today, she'd hang out with her bud Hinata and spill all about yesterday's craziness.

After a quick breakfast  with her mom, Takemichi grabbed her bag and dashed out the door, eager to hit the streets. Spotting Hinata at their meet-up spot, she waved and grinned. "Hey Takemichi, ready to rock this day?" Hinata greeted, excitement lighting up her face.

Takemichi nodded enthusiastically. "You bet! I've got loads to spill about yesterday," she replied, falling into step beside her friend.

As they wandered through the city, Takemichi couldn't wait to share her adventures. "So, check this out: I'm at the supermarket, right? And then, out of nowhere, I hear this kid yelling,'Chifuyu, what should I get?' and I'm like, what's happening?"

Hinata leaned in, totally hooked. "And then what went down?" she asked, leaning in.

Takemichi grinned, getting into the story. "So, they're arguing about peyoung yakisoba! Can you believe it? I had to stifle my laughter!"

Hinata cracked up, trying to hold it together. "That's too funny! Only you could land in that kinda situation."

Takemichi laughed along, loving Hinata's reaction. "Yeah, it was wild! And then, at the dorayaki stand, there's this short kid yelling 'Draken-chin' and chasing after this tall guy with braids. It was like watching a scene from a movie!"

Hinata couldn't stop giggling, holding her sides. "Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine! You always have the craziest stories, Takemichi."

Takemichi grinned, feeling stoked to share with her friend. "Yep, just another day in the life of Takemichi," she joked, loving their friendship vibes.

Heyyyy it's been a while :))
word count: 292