Fitting In

Indira's pov

The next day I was getting ready along my friends Lyra and Akira for school.

Lyra is princess Elsa and Jack frost daughter. We've been friends since the day I started Auradon Prep. Lyra has her parents powers which is Ice manipulation and also dating my brother Azari.

Akira is Mulan and Li Shang's daughter and Lonnie's sister. We've been friends since I started Auradon Prep as well.

We all stay in the same dorm room which Ben gave me a bigger room for that when I became friends with them.

Lyra looks at me saying

"How was meeting the four kids from the Isle of the Lost yesterday?"

I looked at her smiled saying

"It was great except Audrey was being rude and annoying getting on my nerves.

Akira rolled her eyes looking at me saying

"I swear she's so annoying like she really do the most"

I finished getting ready as I pet my pet panther Zaria and looked Akira saying

"I know right. Like yesterday she was acting over the top and I got annoyed and mumbling snobby in Xhosa. She got mad asking what I said so I repeat what I said and she had the nerve to say that I have no royal status."

Lyra looks at me and say

"Oh she stupid. She don't know who your parents are. I don't see what Ben sees in her"

I chuckled saying

"Me either. She's lucky that Ben was there to stop me because I was going to electrocute her into a crisp for crossing me wrong"

Akira chuckled saying

"I would've love to see that"

We all chuckled as we continued getting ready.

Indira's outfit (colors are black,and purple representing her parents)↓↓↓

Lyra's outfit ( instead of heels, it's sneakers"↓↓↓