22 | The Darkness

The new chapter, A.K.A the most cliché and cringe chapter I've written, but I will say I think I did good for writing about situations I haven't been in before. You've been warned. I also would like to warn people who are triggered by mentions of weapons and/or implications of SA. Please do not read this if that applies to you, or read at your own discretion.

-----------------------------------------------

I walked down the school hallway, my brain was fuzzy. My head hung low and my feet dragged with each step.

I hadn't slept for the past three nights. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, I couldn't even speak to anyone. Teachers stopped asking me questions during class, knowing I didn't have the motivation to answer.

Day three of this, no signs of it letting up.

I hadn't seen Tobio since the argument. I don't think he wants to see me. I crossed the line, I was too harsh.

I screwed it up.

Before I knew it, I was seated in my second class of the day. The class I dreaded the most.

Not long after I entered the class, along came Tobio. His hair was messily ruffled upon his head but other than that, he was perfect as usual.

That hour was the longest hour I had ever lived.

He didn't look my way once. Not even to catch a glimpse. Did he even care? I thought we were friends.

Even if I wanted more, I had thought at the very least we were friends.

After the school day I sat outside, leaning against the stone bricked wall that tried to guard the students everyday.

People passed by in groups, their conversations weren't even strong enough to penetrate my mind.. My mind was empty. I couldn't think. I was lost.

A muffled sound kept repeating though, it never ended.

A hand grabbed my arm, causing me to jump. My eyes shot up to the person who was standing in front of me.

It was Sugawara, he held my arms shaking me slightly. He looked worried, I probably didn't look very healthy.

"(y/n) are you okay, can you hear me?" He asked, almost motherlike. For how chaotic he is, he always has his moments where he acts like a parent.

I looked up to him, blinking hard from the sunlight that suddenly entered my eyes which had been closed for so long.

"I'm fine." I mumbled. Those were the first words I had spoken to anyone since the incident.

He looked down to me, the worried look on his face softening slightly. He sat down beside me, also leaning against the bricked wall.

"We asked about you today, he got really angry and stormed off." He said softly. His voice was soothing, "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I looked over to him, I think I could tell him without getting upset.

I opened my mouth to speak, but tears welled up in my eyes.

Maybe not.

"We got into a disagreement. I think I was a little harsh though, he has a right to be mad at me." I said with a shaky voice.

He sat there in silence for a minute, pondering what he should say back. Hopefully he has good advice, I'm too lost to do this alone.

"So," he started, "if you think some of the things you said were harsh, then maybe you should apologize. That might help."

Would it help? Tobio isn't the forgiving type of person usually but, would he forgive me?

I don't wanna lose him.