15 | Feast

(Y/n): Im here

I stood outside of the Kageyama household, waiting for the blueberry to make his way out of the door. Today is the day he has to see my parents again, after they embarrassed me the last time.

I knew if I didn't ask him when she told me to, she would bring his parents into this, and I did not want that.

After a couple of minutes of waiting the door opened, revealing a slightly tired looking Kageyama.

"Hey" He said, rubbing his eyes. I gave a slight wave in return and we started our journey back to my house.

"Are you tired?" I ask, "You look tired."

He glares at me for a second before turning back towards the road ahead, "I barely slept, give me a break."

I smile a little, "Ok".

We walk in silence for several minutes before reaching the front of my house. Kageyama stepped ahead of me, walking towards the door without me.

I grabbed his shoulder and he turned to face me.

"I need you to know, they're probably going to be very giddy because I brought a friend over-"

He cut me off, "Speaking of friends, call me Tobio from now on." he says.

I smile a bit which makes him tense up, a blush spreading across his face, "That is, if you don't mind." he says defensively.

"Of course I don't mind, call me (f/n)." I say with a smile. He nods and we walk towards the door.

Deep breath (f/n), it won't be that bad.

My hand reaches for the door knob, turning it. The door opens to reveal my parents, each sitting on the couch and staring at the door.

They were definitely waiting for us.

My mom stands up and walks over to us, my dad following behind.

She grabs his hand and shakes it, "I'm so glad you came, welcome to our home." She said, a welcoming smile on her face. She's really good at hiding her inner fangirl, while my dad is only good at it sometimes.

My mom steps back and my dad's next, grabbing Kageyama's hand to shake it. I see Kageyama tense up a lot and his face looks visibly uncomfortable, "Thank you for coming" he says.

I look over to my mom, who is smiling very widely at me, which I return with a shake of my head. When I look back over to my dad he is leaned over, mumbling something into Kageyama's ear.

I see Kageyama's face turn red and he waves his hands in front of his chest, "Oh, no it's nothing like that." he says, his voice wobbly.

My dad restores his smile and turns the attention back over to my mom, who is the head honcho of the house.

"Okay, (f/n), why don't you show Kageyama your room." She says.

I nod and quickly make my way upstairs, wanting to get out of that awkward situation. Kageyama followed behind me, looking down at his hand with a curious look.

We made it upstairs and as soon as we walked into my room I closed my door, which startled him. I turned to Kageyama,

"What did he say?" I ask. I wanted to know what my stupid dad did to make him flustered like that, we all know it's not easy to fluster Kageyama.

"Your dad?" He confirms, and I nod. He shakes his head, "Nothing, important."

"Aw come on, tell me." I whine.