Chapter 8: Camilo

No, they were not good. No, Camilo was not okay. And no, he didn't think she would actually let him kiss her. He knew that she would never choose him over her sister, but oh, he really wanted her to.

Camilo stayed in Dolores's room a little bit longer, just sitting on the bed and not saying anything. Though he was done crying, his throat was still scratchy and he was still sniffling.

He stood up on his feet and looked down at his tear stained poncho. He didn't remember a time when he hadn't worn it, but now he didn't even care. He slipped it off and folded it neatly, leaving it in Dolores's room.

Camilo didn't know what to do with himself. If he went into his room, he would be reminded of Josephine, but if he went downstairs he would have to act normal and maybe even talk to Josephine. How could he talk to her when even thinking of her made him nervous?

His mind went back to their brief kiss. She had let him kiss her, and her lips were as soft as he had imagined. He only wished he could do it again and again, if only she would let him.

If only Josephine knew how much he wanted her. If only she wanted him, too. If only things were different.

Camilo sighed, and left the room, not looking back once. 

yep, it's prolly gonna be weird between them. i feel so bad for camilo thooo

please comment on my story, i would love to hear what yall think!

love you guys and stay safe please! <3