From everything.

Stella rolled over as she sat up awake. Ace was getting changed as Stella tilted her head to the side, watching the way his back muscles moved as he zipped up his trousers.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked as he turned and saw her watching him.

Nodding slowly she smiled. "Yes thanks. You're leaving already?"

Ace nodded as he walked around and grabbed his shirt, slipping it over his head.

"No offence but I'd rather not be here when your dad or one of those agent guys walks in here and sees me naked in your bed." He said sarcastically as he looked down at her.

Stella sat up clutching the blanket to her bare chest.

"You know I could scream right now and sign your death warrant?" She asked as she smirked up at him.

"Could have screamed last night." Ace mumbled as he leant down to her.

Stella's hands dropped from the blanket as she placed them on his cheeks.

"Wouldn't have wanted to keep Castle Rock awake." She whispered out.

Yet just as their lips touched, a knock came from the door.

"Oceane it's me."

She quickly pulled away from Ace, only one man had a voice that deep. Dad.

"Can I have a word please?"

Quickly Stella wrapped the blanket around herself as she hopped off the bed. Ace and her quickly raced over to the window as he prepared to climb out.

"Ace as well."

The pair froze as they stared at each other. How had he known?!

"Anytime today Oceane I'd like an answer."

Stella and Ace mouthed angry words at each other as to how he'd known.

"Umm sure dad, we can chat!" Stella shouted out. "We can go get Ace from his too!" She added as Ace nodded quietly at her.

They heard her dad sigh outside the door. "I'll say this only once, the door is being unlocked now so I'd appreciate it if you were both dressed."

They heard the key turn as Ace quickly returned not being half out the window. The door opened as her father walked in.

"Oceane." He said as he nodded at her. "Mr Merrill." He nodded slowly at Ace.

"Dad..." Stella started as she took a few steps towards her dad. "I can explain."

He held a hand up. "How nice, I don't want to hear it."

Stella quickly took a step back as she nodded, still clutching the blanket to her.

"I only came to say, we're staying in Castle Rock a few more days." He paused as he saw his daughter's face light up. "I have some business to attend to. You're to stay in this room however, I need you close by."

Stella nodded slowly, though she wasn't allowed to stay at Ace's, all that mattered was that they were staying for a little longer.

"Oh and I'd appreciate it if you spent the future nights apart. No more as teens say 'sleepovers'" he said as he looked between his daughter and Ace.

They both nodded quickly.

"Not that I'm sure it matters but Jordan's in his room, I'm sure he wishes to speak to you." Her father finished, looking at his daughter.

She nodded slowly as she couldn't remove the small twang of guilt. He'd been nothing but nice and she just slept with Ace.

Her father nodded slowly as he began to walk out. "I'm sure you can entertain yourself for the day." He mumbled as he walked out, gently pulling the door shut behind him.