A sudden surprise

___

___

The lunar half of the daycare attendants stretched as he got up from his place on the floor. He had been sitting for awhile, thinking over every little detail possible. He had some papers in front of him, though they weren't much use as he could just map out his thoughts in his head and go over them. Moon needed a break, grabbing the papers full of his useless ideas and crumpling them. He threw them in the trash, taking one last look at Sun.
"Hey, I'm heading to clear my mind. Come get me if you need." Moon had no enthusiasm, wanting so badly to just go into sleep mode. He couldn't, in fear of Sun's safety. He'd be ok for just a bit though... right?
Inside Sun's body, another being happily took the chance to seize the moment alone with Sun. He crawled out from his 'sleep mode', bringing Sun's awareness of his presence. He didn't take over fully, prepared to if need be. He wasn't letting this opportunity go. "Hello Sundrop~ Moon's left us alone now hasn't he? Such a shame for you~"

The poor solar animatronic was laying face down on the floor, holding his upper body up by his arms as his free hand grabbed a purple crayon from the floor in front of him. Many different colours and the box that held the crayons was scattered on the floor, making a small mess that was easy to clean up. He hummed as he drew a house, making the walls and windows with the crayon he held. When moon shifted to move up, he looked up at him. Watching him head to the trash can to throw away his poor creations.
When the Lunar finished speaking, he nodded his head. Looking at him as his hand still continued to draw. "O-ok!! Don't take to long moony!" Sun spoke happily, a slight nervousness lingering his tone. He sighed when moon left the room, going down through the cord connected to the ceiling.
Resting his head on his hand that held it up, he started to draw afew animals. Cats and dogs. But when a terribly familiar voice spoke, he violently flinched. Accidentally throwing the crayon across the room, "o-oh no!- oh no ohno- m-moon!! Moony!!!" He called out, quickly pushing himself up and booking it for the balcony. To throw himself off it and find moon to help him

Eclipse seized his body, forcing Sun's consciousness to fade into their shared headspace. The body that held both of them was left to thud onto the ground, leaving the body limp while Eclipse took the chance to slip in along with the solar. The body was left useless, both users sharing a space inside their head.
"Now now, Sunny~ we don't want you ruining our fun do you?~ I've waited so long for that pest to leave us alone together!" He crawled closer to him, a firm hand gripping Sun's waist and pulling his body forcefully against his. He chuckled almost cruelly, leaning close to whisper. "Be a good little dog and let me have fun with you~ you'll enjoy it, I promise~"
In his actual body(?), his bulge was already pressing against Sun's stomach. He kissed the small of his cheek, feeling him squirm. He most definitely wasn't getting away. Not with the *wonderful* things Eclipse had planned for him. He'd have him riding his dick one way or another.

The last thing sunny could remember before his conscious was forced into the mind space that wasn't removed after both sun and moon split up.
His leg slipping as his foot got caught on a crayon, launching his body sideways.
Waking up in the headspace with eclipse right in front of him, sun whimpered helplessly as the other spoke.
"M-moon is not a pest!! And!- " but the solar animatronic was cut off as he was pulled in, pulling a quick squeak out of him. Shushing him as the other whispered, sending a shiver down his body. But was quick to shake his head, he couldn't get in the mood now!!- he needed mood to help him!
He squirmed desperate, wiggling his hips and his hands pushed at the others chest. Trying to get out of his death grip. "N-no!! I don't wanna play with you!! Your mean and scary! I refuse!!" He spoke, he didn't even notice that his body outside of the mind space showed a tent. To focus to move and run, he continued to squirm. Pushing and pulling back and forth to get away from him.