First day at Hawkins

~6am alarm goes off for your first day of school, you groan into your warm pillow before slamming your fist down onto the barely holding on together(like yourself) alarm clock on your night stand~

"First day of Hawkins High...Can't waittt"
You said sarcastically to yourself out loud, sitting up in bed rubbing sleep from your eyes.
You pull your blanket off getting out of bed stretching then make your way to the bathroom.
A quick wash, brushed hair and teeth later it was time to get dressed, you don't really care much about your appearance, not like you used to, but ever since the accident...and losing both parents you've just lost motivation for things you once loved and had a passion for.

Once dressed(outfit¿^^) You head downstairs into the kitchen, you live with your Aunt who's hardly ever here, she's got some new man who owns some type of boat or whatever, you wasn't really listening when your aunt was telling you about him, just...

You head downstairs into the kitchen, you live with your Aunt who's hardly ever here, she's got some new man who owns some type of boat or whatever, you wasn't really listening when your aunt was telling you about him, just like all the other "boyfriends" she's had.
You grab a green apple from the counter as there's nothing in to eat,and head for the door grabbing your backpack on the way out.

**SKIP TO SCHOOL LUNCH**

The cafeteria...the worst place on earth for a big introvert, a loud, packed area with over excited people.
You find some empty table in a corner and put your food tray down taking a seat.
"They call this pizza...?"
You said to yourself, picking at the slice of dough with only two slices of pepperoni and hardly any sauce.

What sounded like a fight started, making you look up from your depressing slice or pizza to see some long shaggy haired guy wearing what looked to be a devil type shirt standing on a table , you couldn't really make out what was being said , something about balls and laundry baskets? whatever it was it wasn't going down well with the basketball team,
You didn't care for sports, all the guys that play are just "fuck Boys" in your opinion, so you just kept your focus on the long haired loud guy, watching him as he walked across the table waving his arms like a crazy person shouting out more things,then stopped and made devil horns sticking his tongue out at the basketball team.

You couldn't help but smile at him, he looked over making eye contact with you but just for a second, he smiled... man that smile was cute you thought to yourself, and that shag hairstyle....OOOF.
You smiled back then looked down at your tray.

*SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL DAY*

The school bell rang, first day over FINALLY.
You decide to explore a bit and take the back way home which was basically just a wooded area, quiet and probably not a popular route to or from school, you thought...

It had just rained so the air smelt earthy yet fresh, you've been walking for around 10 minutes,
But come across a randomly placed bench in the middle of the woods with not a person in sight,

It had just rained so the air smelt earthy yet fresh, you've been walking for around 10 minutes, But come across a randomly placed bench in the middle of the woods with not a person in sight,

"lovelyyyy"

You said to yourself while putting your backpack on the table and drying the bench with your sleeve then taking a seat, you unzipped the little pocket on your backpack and pull out a cigarette, you never used to smoke but life's just shitty and short, so why not make it shorter.

A branch SNAPS making you jump a little and turn around,no one's there... it's probably just a squirrel you thought to yourself turning back towards the table but before you could grab your lighter you get jump scared by some guy just sitting on the opposite side from you...staring...

"AHHHH!" You scream throwing yourself back falling off the bench

"OH SHIT!! I'M SORRY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" A guy spoke, sounding genuinely concerned even after he just almost gave you a bloody heart attack.