More than a kiss...?

~6am school alarm goes off~

You hit your alarm off and sit up slowly still half asleep, remembering what happened last night at Eddie's trailer, he drove you home in his truck and said he'd pick you up for school around 7:15.
You get showered and changed;

Then head downstairs, no sign of your aunt still, it's surprising you even had to move in with her after being in foster when she's hardly here, but you don't mind anyway, it's better than being stuck back at "home"  alone with the accident memori...

Then head downstairs, no sign of your aunt still, it's surprising you even had to move in with her after being in foster when she's hardly here, but you don't mind anyway, it's better than being stuck back at "home"  alone with the accident memories constantly in your head.
You have a bowl of cereal and as you just finish, there's a knock, you knew it was Eddie so you grabbed your backpack and opened the door

"Hey you..."
He smiled at you softly
"Ready to go?"

"Yep!" You replied locking your door behind you and walk to Eddie's van

"Yep!"
You replied locking your door behind you and walk to Eddie's van.
The drive to school was quiet for most of it,
You didn't know what to say, should you mention what happened last night...?
"No...he obviously doesn't want to talk about it, if he did he'd of said something by now..."
You thought in your head.

Then out of nowhere you said
"So...What's the Hellfire club?"

Eddie replied while keeping his eyes on the road
"Oh, it's um a group of me and a few other guys, we get together twice a week and play dnd...dungeons and dragons. I'm the DM which mean-"

But before he could finish you butt in
"Dungeon master, I know"
And gave him a little smile then looked down at your feet.

"You-you play?"
He asked glancing over at you for a second

"A few times but not for a couple years, I never knew you was the nerdy type..."
You laugh a little

"Yeah...I didn't mention it, I guess I was embarrassed but now I know your a little nerdy to..."
He also laughs a little, then it went silent again.  

You pull up into the school parking and get out, you had a different first class to Eddie.

"Hey um, can you meet me? At lunch. We need to talk"
He asked rubbing the back of his head looking at the ground.