01 - alone

Do you know the feeling of being completely alone?

Have you every felt like you couldn't talk to someone because you were to afraid of rejection or embarrassment?

So you felt alone because you couldn't talk to someone.

Well I'm feeling the exact same way, but instead I can't talk to someone because there isn't anyone to talk to.

I've been walking for miles, and I have received nothing.

No sign of life anywhere.

I'm starving, I haven't ate in days. Soon enough it won't be for weeks.

You know what the said part is? I've lost count of how many days I've been stuck here. I don't know what month or year it is. So I'm probably 16 already and I didn't even know.

I walk along the dirt road, looking for scraps and food. I'm lucky enough that I've found a few things.

The only reason I'm not swinging around is because I ran out of web fluid. I decided to make my way to the avengers tower and see if they still have anything.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I arrived, looking at the building and seeing the shape that it was in. It's surprisingly in good shape.

I pull and push at the doors.

Locked

Of course.

I'm so sorry Mr. Stark

I broke the glass with the force of my elbow. I push some more glass away so I can step in.

I entered the building. Stepping on glass on my way in.

I made my way up and around the building searching for the kitchen.

When I came my way across the kitchen I basically threw myself in and searched everywhere for food.

I found some peanut butter that hasn't expired or rotten. I look for bread, that was rotten.

I open the jar with excitement and grabbed a handful without the spoon.

The first normal food I've had since the longest time.

It was creamy, thick, and delicious. I hummed at the peanut butter reaching my tongue.

I ate almost half the jar and decided to save more for later.

I put it aside trying to resist the temptation of eating more and looked for the lab.

I need to make more web fluid and make another suit since Tony took mine from the other universe.

On my way to the lab it has seemed that they never finished moving out.

So this destruction was probably a few days or hours after I left.

I stop in my tracks.

What would've happened if I didn't go through that portal the first time?

I continued walking trying to get the thought out of my head.

I eventually found the lab and looked around for ingredients.

After about an hour in the lab I managed to make enough web fluid that would last me maybe two weeks. Depending how often I use it.

Before I try making another suit I decided to look for a fresh pair of clothes and see if I can find a way to get cleaned up.

I looked through a few closets to see if anyone had clothes that would fit me. I might have taken some from Natasha and Wanda's room.

I went to go look more the basement or something to see if they had a backup generator.

Gladly they did. More than one actually. They probably had more storage somewhere but there was at least 5 that I saw. They was also backup power for water. I jumped around in glee.

I get to take a shower!

I turned one of each on.

After the best shower of my life I got dressed and looked around to see if there was a room to make my suit in.

There's so many rooms in this tower I was like a little mouse in a maze. I eventually found a room I believe Tony made my original suit in.

I played around with the holographic tables to get used to it. Instead of the suit he made me, why not make it more me?

With the technology I was able to use, making the suit was a lot faster. I was able to finish it within 3 hours. I put thought and detail into it.

I was proud with my new suit, ever since me and Sam were talking about suits this is the one we had in mind. It came out exactly how we envisioned it.

I tried it out and it was perfect, it fit me how I wanted. I took of the suit. I'll test it out tomorrow, I'm going to find something to eat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After a long day I decided to head to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and figure out how to get back.

I slowly started to drift off thinking of ways I can open up a portal.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

End of Chapter one

Hi y'all, okay so before moving on the the next chapter here is the suit she made

Yes it's the spider Gwen suit, I'm obsessed with her suit 🤩

Okay so bye!

Word count: 839