02 - Regret

The next morning I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I pulled the peanut butter from yesterday out of the fridge.

I wondered around the tower. Trying to figure out my way around this huge place

After some time I decided it was time to find a way to open the portal.

I have no idea how but I'll figure something out. There has to be a way out of here right? I can't be stuck here forever. I just can't, I won't let that happen.

I have to get back to Jamie, Ned, MJ, Tony...Peter. I miss Peter the most. I still have mixed feelings with him. I upset with him, but I miss his smile. I miss his stupid jokes, they still made me giggle. I miss getting to swing around the city with him.

I just hate that I left things off on a bad note. I feel guilty for getting jealous of Liz instead of encouraging him. The worse part is, I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I just walked down the hall without turning back to at least give him a wave.

I need to get back to him. I'm not going to give up, not ever. I just want to see Peter's smile again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I got dressed. Finally able to take my new suit out for a test. It was perfect.

I made it to the alleyway and stood there for a good two minutes before leaning myself against the wall for support.

I stayed there for probably about a good hour or more. It was starting to get dark. I'll try again tomorrow. And however many times after that.

Just so I can go back home to Peter.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

She really seems to miss Peter 🥺

Word count: 300