07 - Dust

Everyone came back to the same spot they were earlier. Peter Helped Tony up. "Something's happening" mantis announced. Everyone went silent as they watched mantis turn into dust.

The same thing was happening to Drax "Quill?" Was the last thing he said before vanishing. Quill started to panic "Steady, Quill." Tony told him "Oh man." Quill realized his mistake before dusting away. "Tony." Stephen called.

Tony turned to him "there was no other way."

"Mr. Stark"

Tony turned to the kid who looked unsteady. "I don't feel so good" that grabbed y/n's attention "no no" she gasped knowing what was about to happen next.

"You're alright" Tony denied "I-I don't know what's happening." Peter stuttered and threw himself on Tony. "I don't want to go. I don't want to go, sir. Please." Peter pleaded "Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go." He cried.

Tony brought him down to the floor. Peter stared up before looking at Tony "I'm sorry." With that Peter slowly faded away.

"Peter." Y/n cried out, she had her hands on her mouth. Befor she could continue sobbing she started sensing something odd in her body. She started panicking "oh god please no." Tony Immediately looked up at her.

She gazed at him stumbling over her feet "Mr. Stark, I'm scared." She sobbed out. Tony got up trying to get to her to hold her during her last moments like he did with Peter or maybe even try stopping her from getting away. It was too late. She vanished like the rest of them.

"He did it" nebula mumbled.

Tony thought how could he possibly lose the two people he was supposed to protect. He dropped his head and nebula lowered down to his level.

Tony was gaping at the floor with his hands over his mouth. Why them and not me? He thought.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I totally didn't cry while writing this, idk what you're talking about. Pfft.