05 - Plan

3rd person
"Okay so you're telling me that while I was gone that you found out Liz's dad was the vulture? Then after that your aunt found out you were Spider-Man? Then aliens invaded earth so we're on another planet?!" She questioned, She was obviously really lost.

"Yeah, that's exactly what happened" Peter nodded. "So now we're here, supposed to come up with a plan to kill a delusional man who wants to kill off half of the population?!" Her voice rose she was baffled. "Yeah" Peter knew it sounded crazy but that was basically the sum up of everything she missed.

"Are you done asking questions? We really need to focus on a plan here." Doctor strange was done with her questions. "Yeah yeah sorry go ahead." Y/n said as she looked at the ground dazed, she was just trying to take in all the information.

Everyone was trying to pitch in with the planning, all except for y/n and Peter. Y/n was busy in her thoughts and Peter was listening to the adults trying to understand what they were saying. Peter turned to look at y/n he noticed the look of frustration on her face. He smiled and took a mental picture, he thought she looked cute.

Peter nudged her shoulder and she looked up. "You okay?" Peter made a grin on his face that he couldn't wipe off. "Yeah yeah, I'm good" she wasn't.

"Hey you two! Knock it off!" Tony shouted whispered at the teens. They looked at him and Peter did his best to make a serious face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After a while they went over their plan, the youngsters were going over what the plan sitting on a rock sitting shoulder to shoulder. "So are they dating?" Dr. Strange asked seeing how close they were . "No, not yet" Tony replied.

"Huh" strange just scoffed and moved along.

"You know I really missed you Peter" she was already looking at him when she spoke, she was admiring his side angel. He looked up almost immediately "really?!" Peter chimed.

"Yes you dork." She nudged him. "Hey! I'm not a dork" Peter defended himself.

He looked down "well what did you miss about me?" He barely spoke above a whisper, he was flustered and praying she didn't see his red face.

"Everything honestly, mostly your presence." She admitted. She really did miss him after all that time alone and him constantly being on her mind.

Peter smiled to himself and turned more red if that's even possible. "I-I missed you too" he replied, stumbling over his words a little.

Tony smiled at the scene that was unfolding right in front of him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I might start doing 3rd person, I like it better this way.