06 - War

A portal was opened and Thanos stepped through. The man took his time to take a glimpse at the place he used to call home.

"That's Thanos?" Y/n asked, she expected him to look different but she has never seen an alien so she wouldn't know what they normally looked like. "I'm guessing" Peter had thought the same as y/n.

The two watched Strange talk to Thanos from their hiding place. After Strange explained to everyone what the infinity stones were and everything they needed to know about Thanos she watched as the disfigured planet become into a heavenly scenery. "That must be him using one of the stones" y/m mumbled and Peter agreed.

They noticed Strange getting closer to the purple man. They got in their ready positions. Tony started off with the first step. The two jumped off and getting ready for the next part.

Y/n blinded him with his webs then Peter followed with a kick to the man's face. They moved to the side as planned and waited for their next cue.

Doctor Strange opened the portals as promised and the kids took their turns. Peter jumped into the first one "magic!" he announced while punching him.

"More magic" y/n added taking her turn.

"Magic with a kick" Peter continued.

"Magic with a—" y/n was about to take her turn attacking the villain before he grabbed her by the throat and slamming her to the ground.

She looked at him through the eyes of her mask and she has never been scared when looking into someone's eyes before. She hadn't taken in how huge the guy was before. Now that she was being held against her will all she wanted to do was escape.

"Insect" Thanos growled before throwing her towards Strange and knocking them both down. They had continued fighting as y/n was panicked and trying to catch her breath. Peter ran to her "Y/n! Are you okay?" He bent down to her.

"I'm good just go!" She said out of breath. He did just that. Peter with raged ran back to try finishing his part of the plan. That's when from afar y/n could spot a space ship ramming into Thanos.

Y/n got up and sprinted to the fight. Her and Peter wrapped him up in their webbing. Everyone was in their final positions. Y/n was praying this was going to work as she tried holding Thanos back. He screamed and mantis was putting him to sleep. "Parker. Help! Get over here." Peter let go to move over to help Tony and y/n was left behind to try holding him back with all the strength she had left in her body.

Everyone was doing their part of the plan that's when Quill flew in and started confronting Thanos who was drowsy from the spell he was being put under. Y/n wasn't listening she was trying to focus. Quill was yelling and suddenly he started to drive the handle of his gun to Thanos's head causing Mantis to lose balance. Tony jumped at Quill try stopping him. Peter almost had the gauntlet off, except it was too late. He woke up.

He head bumped mantis causing her to almost fall back. Y/n let go and was just about ready to catch her however Thanos decided to throw her instead. Peter who had lost his grip from the gauntlet went after mantis. Thanos kicked the guardians and the teen away and Strange was still there.

Thanos wanked him away, then iron man came in not giving up. Neither did the guardians and the kid, they got up ready to fight only that Thanos used one of his stones on them. Causing them to be stuck mid air before dropping down again.

Thanos and Iron Man were still fight. Thanos used one of his stones to bring another planet down to where they were. Iron Man dodged a few pieces but ended up at the bottom of the planet.

Once the planet made its impact y/n along with the guardians started floating up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pieces from the planet were still falling from the sky. Peter was webbing the guardians down to a steady place. "I got you. I got you. Sorry I can't remember anybody's names." He announced. Then he saw y/n "I definitely remember you." He said and did the same thing with her hoping she'd wake up soon to see what was going on.

Now it was Doctor Strange's turn to go against Thanos, Magic versus Stones. Thanos had Strange in a chokehold when he confronted him about the fake Time Stone. Thanos was once again about to use his gauntlet when Tony came in to finish his fight.

Thanos was winning the fight, Tony did his best to try defending himself and used his suit to make a knife. He tried jabbing it into Thanos, however Thanos had another plan. He used Tony's weapon against him and stabbed him. Tony look down at the knife and back up at Thanos.

Tony was petrified.

"I hope they remember you" Thanos added to the last of his speech to Tony. He moved his gauntlet up ready to finish off Tony. "Stop!" Dr. Strange interrupted "Spare his life...and I'll give you the stone."

"No tricks?" Thanos asked. Strange nodded. Thanos moved his gauntlet from Tony to Strange. "Don't!" Tony refused. Doctor Strange didn't listen to his protest and got the Time Stone from his hiding place. He passed the stone over to Thanos and he gladly accepted it.

The man placed the green stone on his gauntlet. He took the power in "one to go." He was interrupt by shots from Starlord, before he could get any closer he left. Quill got up "where is he!" He yelled. Tony covered his wound up and looked at Quill "Did we just lose?"

"Why would you do that?" Tony turned to Stephen "we're in the endgame now."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This one is longer than the other chapters only because there was action, ik I skipped a bit but I didn't want to write to much.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.